YES or NO, should Cyclops be killed off?

Discussion in 'X-Men 1, 2 & 3' started by the_scream, Jan 10, 2006.

?

Yes or No

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. britrogue

britrogue Registered

I don't understand why though. James Marsden played the part really well. IMO Halle Berry as Strom was the worse performance.

2. Maze

Maze Proud AquaMomoa inventor

well i think that he played the part well , but i don't think that he is charismatic as , for example a Christian Bale.(but he seems to have grown on that side in X3)

3. LEX

LEX No justice; just us.

I disagree. To be honest, I think Halle is proving to be the Storm we've all known from the comics so far in the trailers.

Edit: If you meant in X1 and X2, then I concur.

4. StevieNicks1988

StevieNicks1988 FM Mutant "Ledgie"

X1 was horrible for Halle/Storm. Just HORRIBLE. Although, I must say, I rewatched X1 last night and seeing Cyke leading the team was great. I payed more attention to him than Wolverine, to be completely honest. He shined in that movie, especially the scene where he's alone with Xavier. I think that's why it's pushing me more towards him returning. I think with Xavier dying in X3, and the writer's themselves basing everything on the comics, I can see Cyclops returning somehow to take over Xavier's spot at the end.

5. the_scream

the_scream Registered

Well, it's conclusive, fans on this site don't want Cyclops to die. It's a landslide.

6. CrypticOne

CrypticOne Poetic Violence

I don't think Cyclops should die, wheather you like him or not. To me, he IS the leader of the X-Men. If you look at the first movie, when Professor X was paralyzed, and Cyclops says that if anything happens to Professor X that Cyclops would look out for the school and the team. I'm not the biggest Cyclops fan but, he shouldn't die.

7. OncomingStorm

OncomingStorm Registered

She had nothing to perform. Her role was boring. Don't blame the actress or actor for a badly written part. It ain't her fault that Singer wrote Storm as a blank canvas. And it really pisses me off that he gave her such a insufficient part in X2 when she was talking to Nightcrawler in the jet. If that's his interpretation of Storm then I'm glad he's sleeping Superman now.

8. migs

migs the robot king

im shocked that 20% actually said yes

9. cyke93

cyke93 Registered

oh my god NO !!!!! .. ever since i heard about this, ive been on edge about this movie.. i want cyclops to live but i fear that he's already gone

10. cyke93

cyke93 Registered

in x2, when he had his only action scene against deathstrike, didn't you think to yourself that ,yes we will get to see cyclops do something .. and then he disappears for the rest of the movie and you were just left wondering and when he did come back, he was already a zombie, didn't you feel let down? poor cyke, i hope you live