• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Your single, favourite shot from all of the Spider-Man movies?

:up: You've perfectly captured the sentiments I can't express about this scene, it affected me greatly then and afterwards. Very well executed which makes me hate it out of heartache!

I still get goosebumps and teary eyed when I hear the music that starts when she begins to fall. :csad:

The fact that the emotional impact of that particular scene is so high is all down to the performance Emma Stone put in for two movies, certainly one of the better love interests in a CBM we've had.

Agreed. Looked like a cinematic from a video game at times.
PLEASE show me any game that has cinematics like the CGI in TASM/TASM2 :woot: You must be playing the best games that none of us have ever seen before. :hubba

PLEASE show me any game that has cinematics like the CGI in TASM/TASM2 :woot: You must be playing the best games that none of us have ever seen before. :hubba

The Last of Us. F**k yeah!

I think when he said it looks like a video game it's not on a graphical level but in the way it's filmed, like some sort of QTE or something.

I don't really get the arguement that any movie looks like a video game though.

I think when he said it looks like a video game it's not on a graphical level but in the way it's filmed, like some sort of QTE or something.

I don't really get the arguement that any movie looks like a video game though.

Weeeeeelllll.

001TMR_The_Rock_013.jpg

Anyone have a GIF of the scene where he's crawling on the side of the subway and Doc Ock hits him through the other side and he falls on the road? The way he webs on to the cars and then propels himself back up and back on course to catch Doc Ock was the best 10 seconds of Spider-Man I've ever seen.

Anyone have a GIF of the scene where he's crawling on the side of the subway and Doc Ock hits him through the other side and he falls on the road? The way he webs on to the cars and then propels himself back up and back on course to catch Doc Ock was the best 10 seconds of Spider-Man I've ever seen.

The first time he dealt with Sandman in SM3 reminded me of that scene.

Plus probably every shot from SM2 fight scenes.

This shot is absolutely amazing:

spiderman2_2b.jpg

webhead731, you knock the Webb Spider-Man movies for what you call obvious cgi, and this is your favorite shot from all Spider-Man movies? Do you mean that you think this cgi is far superior?

You realize this shot is literally 13 years old? :o

That'd be like me watching the original Robocop 13 years later and judging the special effects against the modern day standards.

Get serious.

Just Youtube "best video game cinematics" and you will find plenty I am sure. You can tell they're video games at times but they're damn realistic looking graphics. Hell, watch the trailer for Arkham Knight. Those cinematics are gorgeous.

If the Lizard fight were a video game cinematic it'd be great, but since it was a movie, it stuck out. It looked unrealistic, it was painfully obvious CGI.

@Webhead and @Grieven

Here's the shot in motion if you guys wanna continute discussing it.

iDK18oO9JOvAZ.gif

Personally, I think the CGI holds up incredibly well.

@Webhead and @Grieven

Here's the shot in motion if you guys wanna continute discussing it.

iDK18oO9JOvAZ.gif

Ahh there we go. Thanks. I couldn't find it. I think it looks great. It is such a quick shot and is far enough way. Brings back WTC trailer memories.

Yes it really does. The only somewhat questionable bits are Peter running along the rooftops after discovering his powers and Peter climbing the wall in his wrestling suit (the sebsequent chase still looks amazing).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"