BvS Your thoughts from the new BvS trailer

Michael Keaton couldn't turn his neck at all in his bat suit yet that wasn't a problem. Seriously the things people complain about, get a life.

I have to go back and watch past Batman movies to see what all the crap is about turning his head.

The CGI does look a little spotty for X:A, but we're only one the first trailer. There's plenty of time of time to improve, and as far as effects go, we've all seen worse.

Turtles 2, on the other hand...

Correct, sir. DofP's teaser had spotty/totally missing FX, too. And that movie was friggin' great. Hence-- Not worried.

CGI complaints in "first trailers" seem to just be a thing now, even with big, well-budgeted films.

I'm starting to think it's just part of the creative process, the gradual improvement of effects until release.

I love Batfleck's voice he sounds intimidating without sounding like a fool. I still think the suit looks off at times but I've only seen it in clips. Also from the little I have seen in reaction videos I don't think the 3 ending scene are happening at the same time.

I love these trailers to bvs. I own everything Batman thing committed to film and tv. Blu rays and dvds. This I will watch over and over. Haters will hate.

I think at this point , the project is so polarized with fanboys, that I doubt the actual product is really gonna change many minds as far as that group goes. I think there's much more of an open mind going into to suicide squad, Civil War, and X Men, where as alot of fanboys have seemed to already make up their minds on the film.

CGI complaints in "first trailers" seem to just be a thing now, even with big, well-budgeted films.

I'm starting to think it's just part of the creative process, the gradual improvement of effects until release.

Yeah but that also didn't happen with the FF film. The CGI still looked like **** in the actual film.

MOS a.k.a The Neck Snapper

BvS: Dawn of No Neck.

I think at this point , the project is so polarized with fanboys, that I doubt the actual product is really gonna change many minds as far as that group goes. I think there's much more of an open mind going into to suicide squad, Civil War, and X Men, where as alot of fanboys have seemed to already make up their minds on the film.
indeed BvS gonna bomb big bang time. :sly:

There's nothing good about the personality you are putting out or what you do. Just know that.

indeed BvS gonna bomb big bang time. :sly:

reposters---get-out_o_405779.gif

... damn troll.

Last edited:
I used to be sceptical, but after the new trailer, I want to see the movie:woot: mindless fun.

I don't like Lex Luthor, though. And while I really don't like Ben Affleck at all in real life, he seems like a good choice for Batman.

Just finished rewatching Spiderman 2, my second or third favorite CBM movie of all time. Comparing the BvS and X:A trailers' CGI to what was in that movie...even accounting for a span of 11 years, the differences are remarkable.

Even if there isn't a stark improvement by the time of release, I think the CGI will be fine.

Just finished rewatching Spiderman 2, my second or third favorite CBM movie of all time. Comparing the BvS and X:A trailers' CGI to what was in that movie...even accounting for a span of 11 years, the differences are remarkable.

Mine, too.

I don't know why, but the part where Batman turns to Superman and says: "I thought she was with you" is hilarious:funny:

It's not the "joke" itself that's funny...maybe it's the surprised look on his face combined with the Iron Man voice?:hehe:

^ Yeah, it was the second narmiest part of the trailer.

Eisenberg's performance takes the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"