Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition) - Part 2

i got to give it to the cultist they are hard at work on social media i am very impressed lol
%C3%A7rpik-kurd%C3%AE.gif

its not an actual Oscar, there is no trophy given out but you have to respect the ZS twitter mob. i think we all know that they cared the most about ZS getting validation. i doubt most fans of the other films cared enough to vote. plus you were allowed to voted 2o times a day.

i personally dont see it as a win of any kind but the fans can enjoy it

I mean on one hand you have the #Restore-the-Snyderverse cult and on the other hand the #Justice-for-Johnny fanatics. It kind of speak volumes to who actually cares about stuff like that and how dumb was the vote idea in the first place.

I mean on one hand you have the #Restore-the-Snyderverse cult and on the other hand the #Justice-for-Johnny fanatics. It kind of speak volumes to who actually cares about stuff like that and how dumb was the vote idea in the first place.

i knew ZSJL was going to win. tthe ZS twitter is strong and most fans done care enough to vote for something that is not a real award. ZS fans want validation and that is what they are giving themselves with this.

I hear we're getting the Snyder Cut. Can anyone confirm? Big news if true.

doesn't those oscar fan awards just means the snyder fans just stayed on their computers longer and kept voting?

i knew ZSJL was going to win. tthe ZS twitter is strong and most fans done care enough to vote for something that is not a real award. ZS fans want validation and that is what they are giving themselves with this.
And I guess validation for that wasn't enough. They had to promote anything Snyder-y with Army of the Dead too.

doesn't those oscar fan awards just means the snyder fans just stayed on their computers longer and kept voting?

Pretty much, thats why it feels rather shallow.
Its a bunch of the same people basicly cheating.
I dont know, to me it feels empty compared to if it would win because so many Different people felt it actually deserves a win.

Instead it made it because a certain number of Fans obsessivly tricked and voted a bunch of Times more.

i dont think anyone was tricked. When you make a twitter pool you should expect something like this. honestly the fandom should be given some kudos. their dedication is impressive.

the only downside i think is that they will believe this will make WB changed their minds

I’ll admit, anytime Zack is brought up in discussion about JL…my instant reaction is

upload_2022-3-29_11-19-2.gif

Congrats to Ezra Miller for being in the most cheer-worthy moment in movie history.

The fans must be so proud of this moment as they invested so much time and effort to support you.

I think the Knightmare verse is going to continue to exist post-Flash. I really would love a proper ending to this saga. I genuinely think there’s a good chance of an HBO Max series finishing out the story. Stranger things have happened.

That would be the strangest thing to happen in this genre after everything. I know it's too late for the Flash, but who wants to keep giving Miller more work?

Maybe Ezra Flash will write himself out of existence and then in the new timeline John Wesley Shipp Flash appears to meet Michael Keaton Batman

Maybe Ezra Flash will write himself out of existence and then in the new timeline John Wesley Shipp Flash appears to meet Michael Keaton Batman
If WB really hate Sup this much, they might as well rewrite the script and have Ezra written out of the new timeline, and Henry Cavill can play the new Flash.

Hey, if they can dump Sup AND have Zod kill the baby version, anything goes :funny:

Seriously tho, any legit scooper debunked that baby part yet? That's sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
pesky execs about to be gone

About that.

j5i19w89m4s81.jpg

q0x46v89m4s81.jpg

I saw certain supposed "scoopers" claiming he and Hamada would be getting the axe ahead of the merger, but that turned out to be a big pile of you know what. For whatever reason certain people had convinced fans the merger was somehow about the Snyderverse and not, ya know, other, larger things that might be Zaslav's primary focus.

No one is going to be "restoring the Snyder verse" simply because it hasn't gone anywhere. Aquamemoa is still there, as is Gal's WW and Miller's Flash (for now). Now this can all change if they decide to reboot everything with Flashpoint but with the movie being pushed back to next year, no one really knows what's gonna happen and if all those reports about early screenings are remotely legit then they're possibly using them to guage audience reactions that might help them to move forward
Now, generally when some people are shouting "restore the Snyderverse" they mean give Snyder 400 million dollars (atleast) so he can finish JL2 and 3 and that is.....well, VERY unlikely.
Snyder's DC work has been a commercial and a critical disappointment no matter how hard his fanbase tries to indicate otherwise and Discovery isn't here to waste massive amounts of money on failed projects, they're here to clean up house.
Warners has been run to the ground in the last 15 yrs of so, they're gone from being the no.1 studio to being no.3 (Disney and even Universal hold bigger market shares) and Discovery buying out Warners is totally Bizarro world because the opposite should be true, any day and everyday.
Discovery has become a real force, powerful enough to buy out major studios because it's been run like a fine clock and you can all bet that there will be major changes afoot, to DC, HBO, CW etc....and if things don't bring in the cash and the acclaim then they won't be made, so Snyder's movies that don't bring the necessary cash and acclaim (MOS, BvS) or subscribers (JL the never ending cut) won't get any support, neither will projects like BOP and the suicide squad that were infact acclaimed but flopped hard at the box office.
I do imagine that Superman may benefit from this shakeup because Zaslev put Supes at the top of his list of important properties when he first spoke about the merger more than a year ago, so expect to see more Superman in the near future, especially when they will realize that the company is going to lose exclusive rights to the characer in 2033 and it's time to milk the cow for all it's worth.

Stuck inside with Covid, so I gave this a rewatch. I haven’t seen it since it was released. Not that I didn’t enjoy it or anything, it’s just really long, so I never got around to it.

I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. It does still sting that this wasn’t the version released in theatres (in 2 parts, of course). I really wonder where we would be now had this version been released? Would Snyder still be around? Would we have “The Batman”?
All in all, I’m pretty indifferent to the “Snyderverse” but I’m glad they released this. And I think fans should be happy we even got this. It would have been cool to see another film, but I’m so sick of hearing about Snyder, it’s soured me a bit.

Watching it without thinking of the crazy fan wars though, this version of JL is very solid.

I think the Nightmare future stuff is very… ugh. And Leto is truly awful as Joker. I thought he was even worse here than Suicide Squad.

This is a movie I still think about a year later and I'm just...so happy we have this. Its not for every body but I just think its cool that there exists a FOUR hour Justice League movie that's very satisfying and pretty much wraps up the director's vision. I would've loved to see the Justice League go up against Darkseid in future movies but that can still happen under other directors with other visions. The fact that we even got to see and hear Darkseid in this version in multiple scenes makes me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"