Zombie RPG (approved) - Sign up OOC Thread

hope not :)
i bought the ticket so i'll go for the ride as long as it lasts anyhoo :up:

No reason why it has to end and can't be an ongoing game. If your character dies and their own story comes to an end when/if you feel their time has come, just pick up a new character and decribe how they've survived up until that point and run with them.

Also, to the best of my understanding. If your character "dies" you have the option to play them as a zombie.

That roleplaying experience would get old pretty fast, I think. That is, if we're going by the Romero/classic version of zombies where they're brainless until years of evolution have set in to let them have even an ounce of intelligence (seems to be hinted at in the first post, under "zombie rules").

I suppose it is possible to run with that, but I still think it would get pretty stale quickly. But that's just me.

The only way I can think of to make it consistently interesting would be if you played a zombie like in the game "Stubbs the Zombie" where you actually have a (strategic and coherent) brain because you're the player, and you end up kicking everyone's ash.

That roleplaying experience would get old pretty fast, I think. That is, if we're going by the Romero/classic version of zombies where they're brainless until years of evolution have set in to let them have even an ounce of intelligence (seems to be hinted at in the first post, under "zombie rules").

I suppose it is possible to run with that, but I still think it would get pretty stale quickly. But that's just me.

The only way I can think of to make it consistently interesting would be if you played a zombie like in the game "Stubbs the Zombie" where you actually have a (strategic and coherent) brain because you're the player, and you end up kicking everyone's ash.
Yeah...playing as a Zombie doesn't seem like much fun. You don't really have thought patterns, so how do you write that?

"Brains...brains...brains..."

It could end up being different later on, as it says in the Zombie Rules that there will eventually be a sort of evolution. As for the start of the game and the braindead Romero-esque zombies, however, I can't see anyone really writing for the role of a zombie and keeping the interest level consistently high at all.

Screen Name:
Watchman

Name of your character:
Eric Constantine

Font and color to post in: Century Gothic

Brief back story of you character’s history:
Eric is 20 years old and is a student to Ravenholm University where he is an English major with hopes someday he could become a writer or journalist. He is usually a person that is easy to get along with and has a great sense of humor. Eric is a comic and film buff and surprise surprise zombie films are one of his favorites. He currently lives in an apartment with two of his best friends. As of Z-Day they are both dead. Eric was forced to kill them when they were bitten.

Training and/or profession:
Some hunting experience and knowledge of how to use guns, his uncle took him hunting. He has some skill at using computers and some hacking skills.

Resources: (If Any)
Gatling gun, rocket launch,.....:oldrazz: A baseball bat, a cellphone with charger,and a book bag carrying his laptop and necessary plugs to keep it charged

Two Reasons you choose your character:

A very unique rpg that should be fun

It should be a fun, and challenging, to play a normal person

What can you bring to this RPG?
Interesting stories and a good character

How many times do you plan on posting?
Whenever I can

Do you know how to post pictures?
Si

Maybe are characters could meet up soon. We both go to the university and would be near each other.

Okay this is just an AWESOME idea for an RPG in my (professional :p) opinion, sign me up!

Official Zombie RPG

Screen Name: Electro UK

Name of your character: John Lees

Font and color to post in: Umm... bold red... the good ol' Deadpool font

Brief back story of you character’s history: John is 100% pshyco, of the cannibalistic kind. He's in the nut house, after racking up 5, delicious, murders. His family consist of his Mother and Brother these days, but they want nothing to do with him, for obvious reasons.

Training and/or profession: umm... eating people.

Resources: (If Any) Teeth, delicious teeth!

1. The idea of a Canniball in a zombie world is deliciously ironic, as is the term "deliciously ironic" when talking about a Canniball in a zombie world.

2. My lack of imagination lead to my only 2 other ideas being complete Shaun of the Dead and Leon Kennedy rip offs.

What can you bring to this RPG? A kinda, really, REALLY, sick set of posts, with maybe a touch of humour. Think The Joker with a canniball... or just Hannibal Lector, thinkin about it, I wouldn't put it past The Joker to eat someone either..

How many times do you plan on posting? I HATE THIS QUESTON! BURN IT!

Do you know how to post pictures? SEE ABOVE!

To you, I bestow my thanks.

"You're no fan if you can't spell their name."

Well... good thing I did spell it wrong then.

Your welcome, and if you try to eat me, I'll blow your brains out.:)

Its gotta be better than being eaten then turning into a zombie.

Question: I'm not gonna become a zombie for eating a zombie am I?

Hmm... I need to add "Basic cooking skills" to the resources section now.

That's a good question.
In Braindead/Dead Alive, I know one woman was eating her own body parts, but I'm not sure about it.
But I'd say you would get infected....you nasty.:o

Try the Gandos from Resident Evil 4, they taste muuuuuuuuch better.

Screen Name: S_H_F_4839

Name of your character: Jonathan William Smith

Font and color to post in: "Comic Sans" color Red

Brief back story of you character’s history:
A 27 years old , Jonathan was raised on the outskirts of Ravenholm, He is a decent hand to hand combatant, worked in Law enforcement for the past 8 years, proficient with a number of rifles and pistols.

Training and/or profession: Cop, former Dispatcher, and Jailer

Resources: Weapons of Choice 1 .357 Magnum, 1 30-30 with golden trigger, and 2 40. calliber pistols.

Keeps his head in a crisis, fairly decent at making plans.

2. Once he considers you a friend he will stick by you no matter the odds, he faces.

What can you bring to this RPG? Planner, and knows the value of sacrifce.

How many times do you plan on posting? Whenever I am at work, 12:00 am to 8:00 am wed threw sundays central time.

Do you know how to post pictures? no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"