2015 NFL Thread: Game On - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he could find a home in Jacksonville/Cleveland if their QB situations continues to dwindle. Other than that, I agree, he's nothing more than a backup QB at this point.

Another scenario that I could see happening is him ending up in Dallas somehow. We know how Jerry Jones loves the headlines. Romo is getting older. Wouldn't surprise me if they took a chance on him.

I see Johnny football getting a chance in Dallas over Kaep for the sole reason Texas his home state and would sell more tickets and merchandise.

Eagles.

Kelly will fight for him. RG3 will likely go to the Jets.

That's why I place the blame squarely on him. Thanks to him we're no longer undefeated in the Super Bowl & for that I shall not forgive him. He has to go along with Baalke, Tomsula, & York.

Tomsula is impossible to dislike. At the same time, I kind of pity him because he is clearly in so very far over his head. It is like when the Titans named Mike Munchak head coach.

Kaepernick will start for the Eagles or Jets next season. Book it.

Good riddance!! He can go kiss his biceps somewhere else.

Tomsula is impossible to dislike. At the same time, I kind of pity him because he is clearly in so very far over his head. It is like when the Titans named Mike Munchak head coach.

Plus, there are stories out there that he was after Harbaugh's job all along.

Lions have fired their team President and GM,Jim's job is safe until the end of the season.

I can't wait to see RG3 and Kaepernick go somewhere else. Both the Jets and the Eagles are rather promising. I want to see have second chances so we can see whether they are really trash. Sometimes, a change in scenery can work wonders even if it's for the short term.

That was bound to happen.

It is deserved. Martin Mayhew knew he had to go big or go home to save his job after the Lions sacked his guy Jim Schwartz without firing Mayhew as well. Any GM who would hire Jim Caldwell, with his job riding on the decision, deserves to be fired.

Plus, there are stories out there that he was after Harbaugh's job all along.

Haha, that is giving him way too much credit. Tomsula isn't some Iago-esque manipulator and mastermind. He is a yes-man for Trent Baalke and Jed York, with a fairly compelling narrative (so as to justify hiring such a pathetic yes-man). That said, he is a good d-line coach (maybe the best in the league), so I definitely think he will land on his feet. He just has no business being a head coach.

8SxdPd1.gif

Eagles.

Kelly will fight for him. RG3 will likely go to the Jets.

I hope to god Chip does not bring that man here to Philly. And depending on how the rest of this season goes Chip might not be around for another season.

Here's hoping the Bengals give you guys a fun game to watch.

Let's go!

I'd enjoy watching Johnny get destroyed.

Cleveland is letting me down. I'm shaking my damn head.

:down

I hope to god Chip does not bring that man here to Philly. And depending on how the rest of this season goes Chip might not be around for another season.

That might be true. Chip and his arrogance have destroyed an Eagles team filled with potential. McCoy, Jackson, Maclin, Mathis, etc gone. Why? Because they stand out.

It is deserved. Martin Mayhew knew he had to go big or go home to save his job after the Lions sacked his guy Jim Schwartz without firing Mayhew as well. Any GM who would hire Jim Caldwell, with his job riding on the decision, deserves to be fired.

Well, it is The Lions. It's no coincidence that Detroit hasn't been a competent franchise in decades. Their front office is on par with Cleveland's. From crappy coaching hires to horrible drafts outside the first round.

Manziel can't pass for **** in the pocket.

He's a tinier RG3.

You just never know with these divisional games. Defense had me scared the first half. :funny:

But they did a good job keeping him contained in the second half.

You just never know with these divisional games. Defense had me scared the first half. :funny:

Yeah, you got a point. Divisional games are always unpredictable but The Browns rarely surprise people. It's safe to say that the only surprises here were that Cleveland even scored... and that one Cleveland fan in attendance showed up in Browns attire.

The quality of QB is shown after HT adjustments. The Cowboys QBs have been decent this season in the first half, and were destroyed once the defenses adjusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"