fgjrcx6pnppvrfgrmnvk.gif

My predictions

AFC
NFC
Wild card
Divisional
Conference
Superbowl

That 8-7 record for the Raiders is a very bold prediction indeed.

Truth be told, I have a bad feeling about the Bengals' season. All these off-season/pre-season injuries have set a bad vibe.

Pains me to say it, but I'm thinking the Steelers take the division this year.

Last edited:
Truth be told, I have a bad feeling about the Bengals season. All these off-season/pre-season injuries have set a bad vibe.

As much as I would love the Bengals to do badly I think they will be ok this season, they going back to a more conservative run heavy offense which I think will only help Andy more in the long run.

15-1 for the packers is laughable. They're good but give me a break.

I can believe that, the Pack going to the SB. It'll be a tough road. I don't think the Lions are going to be as bad as people think.

Sure, I'll have some fun with this:

predictions1.jpg

predictions2.jpg

Wild Card Weekend
predictionswc.jpg

Divisional Weekend
predictionsdw.jpg

Championship Weekend
predictionscw.jpg

predictionssb.jpg

LOL, can't wait to see how wrong I am. :up:

I feel like for the past 5 years I keep picking the Patriots or Packers to win the Super Bowl(or at least meet in the Super Bowl). I'm not picking either of them this season. Instead I'm just going with a bold pick.

I'm really excited to see how the AFC West plays out. I think the Raiders are gonna surprise people this season. I have them winning the West.

I'm also really high on the Texans this season. I have them making it to the AFC Championship game.

Here are my picks.

1. Indianapolis Colts (12-4)
2. New England Patriots (12-4)
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4)
4. Oakland Radiers (10-6)
5. Houston Texans (11-5)
6. Cincinnati Bengals (11-5)

1. Green Bay Packers (12-4)
2. Arizona Cardinals (12-4)
3. Carolina Panthers (11-5)
4. New York Giants (10-6)
5. Seattle Seahawks (11-5)
6. Atlanta Falcons (9-7)

Wild Card Weekend

Texans def Raiders
Steelers def Bengals
Seahawks def Giants
Panthers def Falcons

Divisional Round
Texans def Patriots
Colts def Steelers
Packers def Seahawks
Cardinals def Panthers

Conference Championships
Colts def Texans
Cardinals def Packers

Super Bowl 51
Cardinals def Colts

Truth be told, I have a bad feeling about the Bengals' season. All these off-season/pre-season injuries have set a bad vibe.

I am in the direct opposite mindset. I not only think they'll be fine this year, I still believe (looking at the team and how they're put together) that they're Super Bowl contenders. If they get to the playoffs, and I at least expect them to make a wildcard spot, I think they'll get that win. And once they get that win they'll be so hyped that there'll be no stopping them. I think at that point they're at minimum AFC Championship bound.

And I'll be completely honest... I think the Steelers miss the playoffs entirely. I agree that they have one of the best offenses in the league if not the best. But that means nothing if they can't all stay healthy... and they can't. They've already lost Bryant, their TE, and Bell for 3 games. You KNOW Roethlisburger's going to miss at LEAST 2 games and probably closer to 3 or 4. Bell will probably miss a couple games. DeAngelo is another year older and has no guarantee that he'll keep up the quality of play he did last year. And while I think another WR will step up eventually, I don't think any of the WRs on the roster will do for the team what Bryant does.

I think they'll be in the run for a wildcard spot, but I don't think they'll get it. I also think people are counting both the Ravens and the Browns out far too much. The Browns, I think, could POTENTIALLY reach 8-8 or more likely 7-9. I think the Ravens could possibly do better than that and be a thorn in the Steelers' side once again.

:eek:

If the Lions go 12-4 this year, I'll eat a phonebook. (and be ecstatic about doing so)

I've read that Stafford is in the best shape of his career and other positive things about them. They were 7-9 last year and have a pretty soft schedule this year.

They should be able to beat the Colts, Titans, Bears (both times), Philly, LA, Jacksonville, New Orleans and possibly find 2 more wins between the other 3 NFC East teams. If they can split their meetings with the Vikings and Green Bay, they can find 12 wins.

A new NFL thread will be made tomorrow. Say goodbye to this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"