2015 NFL Thread: Game On - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doomsday, knock off the misogyny and victim blaming, now. I will not warn you again. I don't mind your ridiculous, contrarian arguments in any other regard. Say Cam Newton is better than Tom Brady all you want. Say one more word defending Greg Hardy or blaming his victim and I will ban you for trolling. No questions asked.

The end.

Hardy is 6'4", 275 lbs. Come on, bro. Holder isn't Big Ben or Cam Newton. Her body would have sustained heavy damage according to the claims. I mean, for her to escape this encounter without any broken bones... ehhhhhh. I'm 6'2", 225 lbs but I have never been that lucky in asswhoopings.

Move on from this discussion, I find ANY kind of defense of someone in a case like this pretty disgusting. So move on.

Ooops sorry Matt I didn't see your post up there.

Doomsday, knock off the misogyny and victim blaming, now. I will not warn you again. I don't mind your ridiculous, contrarian arguments in any other regard. Say Cam Newton is better than Tom Brady all you want. Say one more word defending Greg Hardy or blaming his victim and I will ban you for trolling. No questions asked.

The end.

Nothing I've stated constitutes as trolling or misogynistic or hateful spewing. I have stated on numerous occasions that Hardy DID place his hands on her and that he was guilty (I've saved the posts in case you state otherwise). No more than two posts, in fact. Sorry, I don't agree with some of the details of the case. You can ban me now for "trolling".

Move on from this discussion, I find ANY kind of defense of someone in a case like this pretty disgusting. So move on.

Ooops sorry Matt I didn't see your post up there.

"Like I said a month ago, yes, Hardy placed his hands on her but did she exaggerate? Well, let's see, if Hardy had chokeslammed her through a toilet, she wouldn't have walked out of the house on her own power.

Hardy is gonna get his now that the pics have been leaked. Karma, mofo."

Where was the defending of Hardy again?

I'm ready to drop it but please don't state something that is inaccurate.

And you're done. When you're told to drop something, drop it. Well, I guess you will regardless. Some parting advice: stop trying to get the last word in. We always will. :yay:

HOLY F***.

You actually banned Doomsday? I'm legitimately saddened right now. I loved the hell out of that dude.

R.I.P.

Well, this Sunday is a big game for us Panther fans. I know a lot of people are still wondering if this team is legit. I hope playing well against Green Bay, even if we lose, will change people's minds. I think they'll keep the game close and will even have a shot to win it.

HOLY F***.

You actually banned Doomsday? I'm legitimately saddened right now. I loved the hell out of that dude.

R.I.P.
I definitely like Doomsday, but I can't believe he was still doing this. His need to be right and to have the last word on this subject of all things. Even after the photos came out? I mean, come on. It really did come off like textbook victim blaming. Did you see those photos? I don't care if she didn't get the tiny details right, she was beaten up, badly. She looked like she was in a car wreck. To say he only put his hands on her and to continue to talk about how she was exaggerating, is bizarre and one of the various reasons why victims don't come forward.

Last edited:
The Eagles will beat the Cowboys.
The Packers will beat the Panthers.
The Vikings will beat the Rams.
The Steelers will beat the Raiders.

The Eagles will beat the Cowboys.
The Packers will beat the Panthers.
The Vikings will beat the Rams.
The Steelers will beat the Raiders.
I am with you, except for on the Rams/Vikings. Gurley to run wild.

I am with you, except for on the Rams/Vikings. Gurley to run wild.

yeah I expect a huge day for Gurley now that Kendricks and Floyd are out for the Vikings

Matt said:
I want the Bengals to win out, because I can think of nothing more Bengal-esque than to go 16-0 in the regular season then go one and done in the playoffs.

Warhammer said:
They'd be the easiest #1 seed evah.

Come on, guys. Don't be butt hurt because your stud running back is made of glass, or because of the four years Dalton's made it to the playoffs, you've only made two of them, or by the fact that of those two you also went one and done.

Really burns you guys that the Bengals have done better or equal than the Steelers for four years now, doesn't it. :awesome:

And to be honest, the fact that we've been to the playoffs all four years of Dalton's career is enough for me. I mean, he was only really supposed to win one of them maybe. They were never expected to win the other three... especially last year. The fact that we even made the playoffs last year with how decimated with injuries we were all year was a testament to the quality of team we had, let alone controlling the division for a good part of the year.

Last edited:
Come on, guys. Don't be butt hurt because your stud running back is made of glass, or because of the four years Dalton's made it to the playoffs, you've only made two of them, or by the fact that of those two you also went one and done.

Really burns you guys that the Bengals have done better or equal than the Steelers for four years now, doesn't it. :awesome:
Yes, I am sure they are crying all over their Lombardi trophies. :csad:

Yes, I am sure they are crying all over their Lombardi trophies. :csad:

I'm not ribbing their past. That's stellar. I'm ribbing their past four years... the same four years that people mock the Bengals post-season record for. Tit for Tat.

I'm not ribbing their past. That's stellar. I'm ribbing their past four years... the same four years that people mock the Bengals post-season record for. Tit for Tat.
Haven't the Steelers actually won a playoff game in the last 4 years?

Panthers are at home so they have a legit shot at beating the packers.

Geez, i didn't have the time to google the specific "reporting" on this issue. Is that the same as "ignoring"? No need to jump down my throat...
Sorry about this. Missed this reply yesterday. I just get a bit upset about these situation. No excuse for being rude. I am sorry.

And to be honest, the fact that we've been to the playoffs all four years of Dalton's career is enough for me. I mean, he was only really supposed to win one of them maybe. They were never expected to win the other three... especially last year. The fact that we even made the playoffs last year with how decimated with injuries we were all year was a testament to the quality of team we had, let alone controlling the division for a good part of the year.

Honestly, I don't begrudge the Bengals their success (if you can call making the playoffs success). Lord knows that they deserve some success. I don't begrudge them. I pity them. For the past 3 or 4 years, this has been one of the most talented rosters in the NFL. And they have NOTHING to show for it. Marvin Lewis needs to go. He isn't the guy who will get this team over the hump. But Mike Brown would prefer to have a yes-man who keeps butts in the seats (while costing him as little money as possible) than a winning team. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

HOLY F***.

R.I.P.

Yeah he will be missed, his obsession with the Panthers was a tad annoying but overall he was a decent poster. I have other things to say but I'll keep my mouth shut.

If you want to see "Stone Cold" Steve Austin fill in for Tony Romo, give me a Hell Yeah! #TheLongestYard

Yeah he will be missed, his obsession with the Panthers was a tad annoying but overall he was a decent poster. I have other things to say but I'll keep my mouth shut.

You can say whatever you'd like. He was warned to knock off the victim blaming. He didn't. So he got himself banned. All he had to do was walk away from that conversation and move on. But typical of Doomsday, he has to get the last word in. Its what got him 7 infractions and what ultimately got him banned.

You can say whatever you'd like. He was warned to knock off the victim blaming. He didn't. So he got himself banned. All he had to do was walk away from that conversation and move on. But typical of Doomsday, he has to get the last word in. Its what got him 7 infractions and what ultimately got him banned.
Wow, that many. I mean, I guess it makes sense, but he was already pretty close to an automatic ban.

Panthers are at home so they have a legit shot at beating the packers.

Green Bay is not all that great on the road. They've also given up 500 yards in consecutive games and have allowed 120 yards of rushing in 5 of their last 7 games. The Panthers lead the league in rushing. This game is gonna be close. The only thing that scares me is Green Bay getting humiliated last week in Denver. A little motivation for the next game to get things right.

If Carolina can win this game, they'll have a 2 game lead on the entire NFC. So as a fan of the Panthers, it's gonna be extra special if they pull this off.

Green Bay is not all that great on the road. They've also given up 500 yards in consecutive games and have allowed 120 yards of rushing in 5 of their last 7 games. The Panthers lead the league in rushing. This game is gonna be close. The only thing that scares me is Green Bay getting humiliated last week in Denver. A little motivation for the next game to get things right.

If Carolina can win this game, they'll have a 2 game lead on the entire NFC. So as a fan of the Panthers, it's gonna be extra special if they pull this off.

Yeah the Packers over the years have been good at home but average on the road, which is why whoever gets the #1 seed in the NFC I think is going to the SB. And as a fan of the game I'm hoping for a good down to the wire football game.

No man I'm not looking to start an argument, no need, I don't want to be banned as I live this place. I didn't know about the infractions, I assumed they were there obviously but was just saying he'll be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"