2018/2019 NHL Thread: We got the BLUES

The Knights/Sharks game was one for the ages.

While I am sad for the people of Toronto (not really :o) I am glad that teams that the people in this thread actually root for made it to the next round.

My first round predictions

Lightning in 5 games
Hurricanes in 6 games
Islanders in 6 games
Bruins in 7 games
Flames in 5 games
Stars in 5 games
Blues in 6 games
Golden Knights in 7 games

5/8... Vegas should have won...
Nobody was picking Columbus

Lightning gone!
Pens gone!
Preds gone!
Flames gone!
Caps gone!!

MUUUHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

*cough* *cough*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

And the Leafs. I'm happy about that.

Crazy game 7 win by the Blues last night in double OT.

Hoping for more of the same from Avs/Sharks tonight.

Guess I will be rooting for the Bruins, though I admire what the Hurricanes are doing during these playoffs. No teams left in the West interest me.

The Hurricanes continue to impress. They are playing Boston tough tonight.

Well...it was a close game through two. Boston opened up a can of whup-ass on the Hurricanes in the third period. Final: Boston 5-2!

Sheesh. Carolina better figure this out quickly. Boston made them look bad today.

Bruins pulled out another one to go up 3-0. Rask has been insanely good in this series.

The storm in Raleigh has dispersed.

Rest is overrated, IMO, I'd rather a team keep playing to maintain a rhythm. Same reason I don't like NFL teams that rest their starters before the playoffs.

Rest is overrated, IMO, I'd rather a team keep playing to maintain a rhythm. Same reason I don't like NFL teams that rest their starters before the playoffs.
Depends on the team. For Boston, I think it may be an advantage.

Blues laid a whuppin' on the Sharks today! Sharks better get their act together. They not only got beat, they lost their cool while taking the beating.

Carolina was well rested when they played Boston and look how sloppily they played.
It is possible, sure. I just think a break will benefit Boston. They are an older team who both puts that to use and knows how to weather a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"