2018/2019 NHL Thread: We got the BLUES

Well, I said the Blues in 6.
They had their chance, and they blew it.

It's now Boston's Cup to lose.

I don't care who wins, all I care about is that it's been a fun series and it has been. Last year, I picked Washington to win because I wanted to see Ovechkin win a Stanley Cup before he retired. I have no dog in this fight.

Looks like the Blues are going to pull this off. Binnington is playing the game of his life!

The Blues did it! Congrats to them! They played a great series and a fantastic game tonight!

Great, now the Canucks and Sabres are tied for the crappiest team in the NHL on a historical basis. :(

Sabres fans are all over Twitter, since Ryan O’Reilly went from Buffalo to St Lou, wins the Cup and Conn Smythe.

Leafs still have a longer Cup drought lol
5fcc569a0c63ca561c7fdf3d542f9dc7--nhl-logos-hockey-logos.jpg

Leafs still have a longer Cup drought lol

True, but at least they have some Cups, way back when in the Hyborean Age. Vancouver and Buffalo ain't got nothin'. The bright side is that they're about at the same stage of rebuilding as each other, and Buffalo's been rebuilding for longer. Still, Vancouver has proven that it can't build a team around a franchise player very well.

It'll be cool to see The Rangers/Islanders/Devils rivalry pick back up. The Islanders made the playoffs this year and the Devils and Rangers have the first two picks in the draft with two highly touted prospects waiting for them.

It'll be cool to see The Rangers/Islanders/Devils rivalry pick back up. The Islanders made the playoffs this year and the Devils and Rangers have the first two picks in the draft with two highly touted prospects waiting for them.

It's always an intense rivalry even when both teams aren't good. Isles/Rangers is at least. Isles/Devils not so much. In terms of post season, Isles and Devils haven't met in the playoffs since 1988. Isles/Rangers haven't met since 1994, which is a year I dont like to talk about...

It's always an intense rivalry even when both teams aren't good. Isles/Rangers is at least. Isles/Devils not so much. In terms of post season, Isles and Devils haven't met in the playoffs since 1988. Isles/Rangers haven't met since 1994, which is a year I dont like to talk about...

Nor 1984 I'd bet...

My bet is the Isles fall back to reality next year...

they've made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs in 2 of the last 3 seasons. What's "reality?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"