5.21 Oracle-Discussion Thread(Spoilers)

The Master

Civilian
Reaction score
No spoilers have been posted at K-site yet, but we can all speculate what will happen..........

The Master said:
No spoilers have been posted at K-site yet, but we can all speculate what will happen..........

Well I read, from a somewhat reliable source, that JK comes back and informs Clark that a certain somebody else knows his secret. Has the initials LL. Does that narrow it down?

avidreader said:
Well I read, from a somewhat reliable source, that JK comes back and informs Clark that a certain somebody else knows his secret. Has the initials LL. Does that narrow it down?
:confused:

Wait! I thought that was in Void? The next episode? Now I'm all confuzzled. :(

AgentPat said:

Yeah that definitely happens in Void (I think). Wasnt there an interview somewhere stating that John was filming his second time coming back to the Show after death ? Maybe they got confused between his first time coming back & second time he comes back in Oracle ?

AgentPat said:

It happens again in Oracle. A May Sweeps episode, according to Ausiello.

avidreader said:
It happens again in Oracle. A May Sweeps episode, according to Ausiello.
So Jonathan tells him twice? What, just in case Clark didn't believe him the first time? LOL

Heh! I love SV. :p

AgentPat said:
So Jonathan tells him twice? What, just in case Clark didn't believe him the first time

If this is real then the Writers are really running out of ideas to re use something so damn soon :o

AgentPat said:
So Jonathan tells him twice? What, just in case Clark didn't believe him the first time? LOL

Heh! I love SV. :p

I didnt say it was the same LL that knew the secret. :)

avidreader said:
I didnt say it was the same LL that knew the secret. :)

So Clark takes the drug again & each time Jonathan comes hes gonna tell Clark who knows his Secret :confused:

Dnsk said:
So Clark takes the drug again & each time Jonathan comes hes gonna tell Clark who knows his Secret :confused:

I'm not sure, I think Jonathan may come back by some other means.

avidreader said:
I'm not sure, I think Jonathan may come back by some other means.

Do you personally know the other LL that "might" know his Secret ? & I am hoping that if Clark gets trapped in The Phantom Zone its Jonathan to the rescue. The least Person People would expect it to be

Dnsk said:
Do you personally know the other LL that "might" know his Secret ? & I am hoping that if Clark gets trapped in The Phantom Zone its Jonathan to the rescue. The least Person People would expect it to be

Well I dont think its Lois. So its either Lana or Lex and given the spoilers about Clark being a stalker, my bets on..........

But time will tell. ;)

avidreader said:
Well I dont think its Lois. So its either Lana or Lex and given the spoilers about Clark being a stalker, my bets on..........

But time will tell. ;)

Wait regular Clark becomes a stalker to Lana :confused: Or is he following Lex around to find out what hes up to after Jonathans warning. Given how the first time it was Lionel I would not be surprised if Clark is following Lex around after Jonathans warning

Exactly. The "stalker" thing is probably gonna seem that way to Lana cause she is a BDB - Big. Dumb. *****.

Craig posted the official description:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/oracledescription.htm

CLARK IS VISITED BY JONATHAN’S GHOST — Clark (Tom Welling) is stunned when he sees his father’s ghost (John Schneider) at the graveyard, but becomes even more confused after Jonathan tells him he must kill Lionel (John Glover). Meanwhile, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) develops a vaccine for Fine’s (guest star James Marsters) deadly virus, but Fine intervenes and injects him with the vaccine, which causes a shocking reaction in Lex. Kristin Kreuk, Erica Durance, Allison Mack and Annette O’Toole also star.. The episode was written by Caroline Dries and directed by Whitney Ransick (#2T6421).

Yikes...

Sounds great. :up:

I gues avi's source was wrong that Jonathan tells Clark that ANOTHER LL knows his Secret :confused:

Maybe he still does who knows.

"but Fine intervenes and injects him with the vaccine, which causes a shocking reaction in Lex."

I think Ausiello said it, Lex with superpowers. :D

I don't think that's really Jonathan's ghost, "you must kill Lionel?", that can't be right, it's Fine/Brainiac doing this to Clark for sure.

KalKai said:
Maybe he still does who knows.

"but Fine intervenes and injects him with the vaccine, which causes a shocking reaction in Lex."

I think Ausiello said it, Lex with superpowers. :D

I don't think that's really Jonathan's ghost, "you must kill Lionel?", that can't be right, it's Fine/Brainiac doing this to Clark for sure.

That's what I was thinking, KalKai... Jonathan wouldn't want Clark to murder anyone.

Something isn't right there... Fine is probably behind it.

triplet said:
That's what I was thinking, KalKai... Jonathan wouldn't want Clark to murder anyone.

Something isn't right there... Fine is probably behind it.

That sounds like a great plot. I was over at TWOP this morning and Craig said he thought this episode was going to better than the Finale.

If Lex gets injected then maybe he's the other LL that knows the secret.

Does Craig know more than we know about the finale?

Jonathan's ghost? :confused: Here we go again. Actually if it is a ploy by Brainiac or Zod, it makes sense.

Lionel is the vessel of Jor-El, that could be the reason why Brainiac or Zod wants him dead.

Super powered Lex, this will be a show to remember. Wonder what his powers are going to be?

Anyways, it's definitely Fine's doing. Jonathon would never tell Clark to murder another person, no matter what the cost. Remember the episode with the crooked cop? Jonathon's logic would never go to 'murder to silence.' This is Fine's doing- for what purpose remains unknown. Fine probably also has the result in Lex in mind. Thus, sending Clark to murder Lionell with a super powered Lex= some catastrophic results! Can't wait.... this may in fact be a two parter.

And glad to see that Jonathon is not dead and that the writers are continuing to think up ways to bring his character back into the show. Hope this continues. I can't say bye to Pa Kent forever.

Dnsk said:
I gues avi's source was wrong that Jonathan tells Clark that ANOTHER LL knows his Secret :confused:

It was Ausiello that said this, not a source.

Kalkai said:
Does Craig know more than we know about the finale?

Its possible that he already has the episode description, but who knows what his sources are. Its not like him to speculate though, without good reason.

Craig knows a lot more than he lets on...

If he says it will be a great ep, it will be. You can count on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"