8.21 - Injustice - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

okay, i just gotta ask, am i the only one who is hating this whole season...like hating more than the past seasons?

aside from "alien jesus" the writing is terrible and the acting sucks.

never a single fight and they seem to disregard whatever big talk happens at the end of an episode when the next one airs.

clark is a huge idiot
and green arrow, who used to represent the annoyed viewer is getting a bit annoying too.

and for the love of god! kill chloe! she should have died like 8 seasons ago(thats right!)

i still watch the show in hopes that maybe..just maybe they'll have a fight...but goddamnit! i don't know whats worse...their intentional lack of fights or heroes' having fights but not showing them on screen.

so is the rule no fights no tights no flights?

You're definitely not alone in thinking this season has sucked. I've refrained from commenting much and have missed a decent chunk of the season, but the episodes I have seen, I don't see what everyone's been raving about. It's the same show, no continuity between plot points episode to episode, unless they're crappy ideas, like Jimmy being addicted to drugs or the systematic destruction of Chloe throughout the season, why exactly does she care about Davis? This week's Chloe shapeshifter reveal was hilarious, like no one actually knew it wasn't really Chloe right off the bat, Chloe already knows exactly who and what Davis is, but now after running off with him she got scared, yeah right.

I don't get people who continue to watch shows in which they hate. Why not watch a show like Lost or Supernatural, why suffer through a show like as bad as Smallville seeking something you want and that hasn't happened yet instead of giving up on it all together?:huh:

i think the photos of doomsday look horrible, no wonder they only show him at night. why does everybody think zod is coming back? i seriously doubt it and if he does he won't come in his true form at all, he will posses someone again, so whats the point? i wish this was the last season, i just want to see him fly and become superman already.

When Clark finally decided to stop being nice about everything, and put Oliver in his place about some of his actions, I was practically cheering. It was a long time coming.

Clark and Tess final scene was very powerful, if she dies in the finale, I'm really going to miss her character. :(
I hate the fact that she destroy's the crystal............. if I was Clark I would haven't threw her into the sun. How annoying is that that this B!t*h goes into your home, takes something of yours, and than destroys it.

I hate the fact that she destroy's the crystal............. if I was Clark I would haven't threw her into the sun. How annoying is that that this B!t*h goes into your home, takes something of yours, and than destroys it.

I felt the same way too. I was pissed. It made me dislike her even more. But goddamn, she's hot. therefore, she should stay on the show IMO. :oldrazz:

I felt the same way too. I was pissed. It made me dislike her even more. But goddamn, she's hot. therefore, she should stay on the show IMO. :oldrazz:

I like her, she's not whiney like Lex was

in my opinion there has only been a few disapointing things like the superlana of power/requiem, toxic, and a few other episodes. The rest of the season has been pretty good lois and clark at the planet, clark being more proactive, etc.....

in my opinion there has only been a few disapointing things like the superlana of power/requiem, toxic, and a few other episodes. The rest of the season has been pretty good lois and clark at the planet, clark being more proactive, etc.....
I agree. I haven't see myself so that excided about Smallville since season 5. :oldrazz:

Last edited:

looking back, Toxic wasn't even that bad compared to Power and Requiem. Those two episodes were the biggest "WTF" episodes since Ageless, IMO.

i think the photos of doomsday look horrible, no wonder they only show him at night. why does everybody think zod is coming back? i seriously doubt it and if he does he won't come in his true form at all, he will posses someone again, so whats the point? i wish this was the last season, i just want to see him fly and become superman already.

There's a combination of spoilers that I'll toss in a tag so that Triplet doesn't accidentally read:

First there was news that a character would be killed off, but the actor would be returning next year. Then came a photo that had a production shot of Sam Witwer with a goatee in the background. And finally, the kryptonian symbol for zod was in the trailer for the season finale.

Above Kandor-in-the-orb explanation is pretty cool. Maybe it's Kara's dad (or at least his voice) in there. Sounded like it to me.

Ollie: When he was in the vault and heard Tess coming, he had very few options. 1) stay in the vault and get caught and/or locked in it for a long time. 2) try to sneak out the door and hold on to something near the ceiling like he did with the security guard - unlikely, since they'd just done that, unless they planned to have him slip and fall on Tess. That would have been funny too. 3) have him go out another way (window, secret passageway) - too predictable in that house o' secrets. or 4), which is the one which popped into my head, which is the one they did: have him jump into her bed and maybe he'd get lucky in the process.

if there is even a remote possiblilty that I could get lucky, I would take that opportunity!

I think it was Zod who will be the villain of this season

okay, i just gotta ask, am i the only one who is hating this whole season...like hating more than the past seasons?

I think this season is one fo the better seasons personally, although the second half has been going downhill a bit since the Lana arc(sort of hit and miss). Season 7 to me was by far the worst.

clark is a huge idiot

I actually think they have written Clark better int hat reguard. Now season 5-7 I thought Clark more often came off not being the sharpest knife in the drawer.

and for the love of god! kill chloe! she should have died like 8 seasons ago(thats right!)

Well I guess we agree on one thing ;)

I think it was Zod at the end (I don't know how he got into the orb though) the only reason I can think for him caring about the prophecy is he knows that he can be reborn by his son (Davis) so he wants Clark and Doomsday to fight so that Davis will be killed and Zod to come back.

Not to mention when Zod does come back the prophecy also states that Doomsday is suppose to kill Clark, so that means no one in Zod's way to conquire earth and turn it into Krypton.

I agree i think it is Zod. I believe that when the fortress collapsed Zod managed to escape into the crystal.
Zod is misleading Tess to make sure Clark dies so Zod is finally able to create this new Krypton.
The Kandor thing i'm not sure about.

i still dont think it is zod in the orb or zor-el like others think. Zod i still think he was sucked into the el crystal which is now gone, and if he is returning i do wonder how that will explained. My guess on the voices in the orb is some other kandor survivors but where is kandor is my question. I hope they dont say it some how was transported into the orb because that makes no sense. I could go that is was sent into the pz zone in an area kara never reached or that it is just floating in space and after the orb was first used they were able to channel through it and communicate.

I agree i think it is Zod. I believe that when the fortress collapsed Zod managed to escape into the crystal.
Zod is misleading Tess to make sure Clark dies so Zod is finally able to create this new Krypton.
The Kandor thing i'm not sure about.

the other thing that makes me think Zod is in the orb, first of my previous statement, and second when we do see Zod's symbol we see the arm or (can only assume Zod) standing in the middle of the symbol holding the Orb.

Here's another way they can go. What if it is Zor-El that shows up instead of Zod? If the Orb is really Kandor, it could be very plausible that Zor-El survived and was living there this whole time.

i wonder if Zod will be the main villain for next year, with Clark not knowing who is doing things yet suspecting Davis who is returned human but Zod has possessed him, but not wanting to as wants to give Davis a chance to live a normal life.

Yea but you guys are forgetting the orb has been on earth for many years prior to krypton exploding so kandor which is just a city on krypton cant be in the orb. Only plausible locales for kandor would be a chunk floating in space out there or some how in a different part of the PZ or another dimension.

Yea but you guys are forgetting the orb has been on earth for many years prior to krypton exploding so kandor which is just a city on krypton cant be in the orb. Only plausible locales for kandor would be a chunk floating in space out there or some how in a different part of the PZ or another dimension.
It would be cool if Brainiac had something to do with what happened to Kandor
To me it could either be Eradicator(makes the most sense), Zod(since post ifinitie crisis Zod swore to save Kandor/have revenge on Brainiac), Jor-el (He also is dedicated to finding Kandor), Zor-el(in Smallville he swore he would find a way to save Kandor)

Smallville could do the whole 'Zor-El isn't really evil, his wife is' that the comics did!

well the replicate zor-el and the memory of zor-el we saw in season 7 pretty much shows he was a total jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"