8.16 - Turbulence - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

triplet

KryptonSite Reviewer
Reaction score
Saw this on KryptonSite and scrolled down the spoilers page to see the episode title...

http://www.kryptonsite.com/news.htm

There was red writing below, so there were spoilers (which I didn't read), but I had to post this first!

:D :up:

It's Tom's next directorial effort!

Can't wait...

dont worry they weren't spoilers at all

UPDATED 12/5/08: Title Revealed. Please do not repost this on other websites without a link to KryptonSite.com. No other details are known about this episode at this time.

- Contrary to the rumored director's list posted on Rumorville, this episode is NOT directed by Tom Welling. Perhaps he's doing a different one later.

dont worry they weren't spoilers at all

UPDATED 12/5/08: Title Revealed. Please do not repost this on other websites without a link to KryptonSite.com. No other details are known about this episode at this time.

- Contrary to the rumored director's list posted on Rumorville, this episode is NOT directed by Tom Welling. Perhaps he's doing a different one later.

He's not directing it?

:(

*pouts*

The title makes it sound extra intriguing for a Superman show...

I guess I'll duck out of here from now on...

;)

Hmmmm any chance Clark saves a plane from crashing???

sm_dp_mysterious_superman.gif

maybe......

Last edited:
Sounds like flight:huh:.....but I'm not going to get myself too excited.:woot:

Please be flight, please be flight, please be flight!

*Waits to be disappointed...*

either clark will fly or he saves a plane I'll be happy but not get my hopes up

Sounds like flight:huh:.....but I'm not going to get myself too excited.:woot:

I am! He's TOTALLY going to FLY! :D :supes:

(Wth. Life's too short to not get excited by things. ;))

Avatars_Superman_Kal-El_Smallville.jpg

Cool title cant wait to see more spoilers, and if flying is in that would be great, and lois should be in this episode since she returns in 15, and she cant miss more then one more episode past 15 since they said she will be in more then 13. Man it would suck if he isnt directing the episode, maybe he decided not to direct again this year or is taking one from 17-22.

What a waste Lois is not in this episode, oh well..... :whatever:

^^ Well, the better episodes this season have Lois on them, Clark and Lois are fun, not angst for the most part like Clana, plus is part of the mythos, so your L&C comment doesn't make sense unless you hate Clark and Lois relationship.

this show is not about lois and we don't need anny love angst and show should not be turn into another L&C

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lmao:. are you serious dude?. Are you a pissed off Lana fan?. This show is now about Clarks days working at the Daily Planet, working with...........who?, ahhhhhhh LOIS LANE!. Who's he inlove with?.........., ahhhhhhh LOIS LANE!, this show should have Lois in almost every single episode, Chloe is the one who should be either canned or reduced to 13 eps. Lois is vital in Smallvilles mythology to who Clark will be & if our suspisions are correct & this episode is about Clark saving someone from a plane, then that sounds like just the episode for Lois, why keep her out?.

Steve

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lmao:. are you serious dude?. Are you a pissed off Lana fan?. This show is now about Clarks days working at the Daily Planet, working with...........who?, ahhhhhhh LOIS LANE!. Who's he inlove with?.........., ahhhhhhh LOIS LANE!, this show should have Lois in almost every single episode, Chloe is the one who should be either canned or reduced to 13 eps. Lois is vital in Smallvilles mythology to who Clark will be & if our suspisions are correct & this episode is about Clark saving someone from a plane, then that sounds like just the episode for Lois, why keep her out?.

Steve

We haven't a clue what the ep is about and though i enjoy Lois a great deal, i still think they can manage to do a good episode without her.

With a title like this, the episode HAS to involve Clark flying in some way. Maybe he tries and fails but I'll be happy if he at least tries!

lois doesn't appear in this episode while CHLOE will be in the episode

So basically Erica is going to be in her usual 13 episodes a season. This is so disappointing.

I'm starting to think this has got nothing to do with flight. Must stop reading spoilers.

Last edited:
^ No I think Erica is in like 15 episodes this year.

She's been in 8 of the first 10 so far this year (all except Prey and Abyss) and she'll be back by Infamous (8-15) and after that I think Turbulence is the only other one she'll miss, so that puts her at 15 for the year, assuming we get 22 eps as is the normal amount. I assume if she wasn't off filming Final Verdict or whatever it is, she'd have been in more.

^^ Erica's contract is for 12/13 episodes, TPTB said this season she could be in more, but it seems is not going to be that much of a difference... usually, she uses her time off to work on other projects.

^ No I think Erica is in like 15 episodes this year.

She's been in 8 of the first 10 so far this year (all except Prey and Abyss) and she'll be back by Infamous (8-15) and after that I think Turbulence is the only other one she'll miss, so that puts her at 15 for the year, assuming we get 22 eps as is the normal amount. I assume if she wasn't off filming Final Verdict or whatever it is, she'd have been in more.

What makes you think that she's in all the episodes 17-22? I'm aware of the interviews in which they said Erica might be in more than her usual 13 but I'm now starting to doubt them.

No the producers revealed the other month or so she was contracted for more then the standard 13 she has had been getting in the past. Now since she only missed 6 episodes in total for the season so far(including episodes 11-14 which she isnt going to be in) if she is not in two more episodes from 16-22 then she is only 13 episodes. So i guess she wont be missing in episodes 17-22 because now she will only be in 14 episode which sucks i was hoping she would be in alot more then just 1 more then normal.

haha we know smallville will never ever get the chance to have bats or ww show up in the show since the dam studios are blocking them.

No the producers revealed the other month or so she was contracted for more then the standard 13 she has had been getting in the past. Now since she only missed 6 episodes in total for the season so far(including episodes 11-14 which she isnt going to be in) if she is not in two more episodes from 16-22 then she is only 13 episodes. So i guess she wont be missing in episodes 17-22 because now she will only be in 14 episode which sucks i was hoping she would be in alot more then just 1 more then normal.

I'm pretty sure they didn't. She's still contracted for 13 but they said that there was the possibilty that she could be in more. Erica also said that she would be open to doing more episodes.

I was hoping that she would be in a lot more episodes this year but obviously that's not happening.

No it was confirmed she was indeed contracted for more then the standard 13 she usually got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"