7.17 - Sleeper - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The official description for "Sleeper" has been released courtesy of DTS:

JIMMY HELPS THE DEPARTMENT OF DOMESTIC SECURITY ARREST CHLOE — Clark (Tom Welling) desperately searches for Kara (Laura Vandervoort) and Brainiac (guest star James Marsters, as Brainiac is the only one who can reverse Lana's (Kristin Kreuk) condition. Clark asks Chloe (Allison Mack) to check any large power surges in the area, so she breaks into several government computers, setting off alarms. Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore) is caught between the Department of Security - who threatens him with jail time unless he helps them arrest Chloe - and Lex (Michael Rosenbaum), who offers to help clear Chloe if Jimmy agrees to be in his debt.

ooooh, Jimmy is a traitor? About time Chloe learns her lesson of hacking, though. Not fair that people get arrested for downloading music online but Chloe gets away with hacking into secure gov't computers. lol

this episode deosn't look good to me seems like a filler mostly about chloe and jimmy

clark really neesd to learn some computer skills hopefully he doesn't go to his "it's my fault" mode when chlose is in trouble:whatever:

you know i always did have a funny feeling about Jimmy. Didn't seem trustworthy. lol

ooooh, Jimmy is a traitor? About time Chloe learns her lesson of hacking, though. Not fair that people get arrested for downloading music online but Chloe gets away with hacking into secure gov't computers. lol
I agree but people have gotten away with murder in Smallville and kept on been loved and pampered like little princesses all the time.

yeah but Lex is a criminal mastermind and he has money. He can cover the murders up.

Edit: wait, you're talking about Lana aren't you? lol You have a point there.

I agree but people have gotten away with murder in Smallville and kept on been loved and pampered like little princesses all the time.

:rolleyes: Like a broken record...

So, who exactly did Lana "murder" again? Keeping in mind the actual definition of murder doesn't include self-defense or in the defense of others. Please don't say Genevieve Teague either unless you are accusing Isobel, who definitely did commit murder, however she also prevented Genevieve from murdering Lana.

:rolleyes: Like a broken record...

So, who exactly did Lana "murder" again? Keeping in mind the actual definition of murder doesn't include self-defense or in the defense of others. Please don't say Genevieve Teague either unless you are accusing Isobel, who definitely did commit murder, however she also prevented Genevieve from murdering Lana.
Touchy aren't we? I was talking about Lex murdering the doc on his wedding day. Smallville turned him into a lollipop princess in season 6.

If I were refering to Lana it would have been pink princess. ;)

Touchy aren't we? I was talking about Lex murdering the doc on his wedding day. Smallville turned him into a lollipop princess in season 6.

If I were refering to Lana it would have been pink princess. ;)

Okay, sure. Nice backpedaling there.

I don't believe your comment applies to Lex either though, and I don't really get how he'd be referred to as a "pampered little princess" but whatever.

The official description for "Sleeper" has been released courtesy of DTS:

JIMMY HELPS THE DEPARTMENT OF DOMESTIC SECURITY ARREST CHLOE — Clark (Tom Welling) desperately searches for Kara (Laura Vandervoort) and Brainiac (guest star James Marsters,) as Brainiac is the only one who can reverse Lana's (Kristin Kreuk) condition. Clark asks Chloe (Allison Mack) to check any large power surges in the area, so she breaks into several government computers, setting off alarms. Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore) is caught between the Department of Security - who threatens him with jail time unless he helps them arrest Chloe - and Lex (Michael Rosenbaum), who offers to help clear Chloe if Jimmy agrees to be in his debt.

Man I can believe it's taken this long for her to get caught . The amount of hacking, & breaking in she's done over the course of these 7 years . Chloe should've been locked up for a very long time .

Okay, sure. Nice backpedaling there.

I don't believe your comment applies to Lex either though, and I don't really get how he'd be referred to as a "pampered little princess" but whatever.
Oh My God, you got me....

... whatever

Wait, is that some alternate reality sequence where Jimmy is Bond?

Wait, is that some alternate reality sequence where Jimmy is Bond?

I was just thinking Jimmy looks like James Bond there:hehe:

I guess Craig wasn't kidding when he said Chloe/Jimmy probably won't be resolved until the show actually ends.

chloe looks kind of hot all tied up there. lol

Jimmy Bond ladies and gentlemen! :funny:

Well, I guess we have "The Jimmy and Chloe Sleeper show". :sleepy:

Man, I can't stop lol everytime I look at Jimmy pointing the big guy with whatever it is, freaking hilarious! :lmao:

Wow, that Vanessa (girl punishing Chloe) has some good cleavage power, wooo.... :wow: :woot:

can somebody say Bondage and cleavage! lol

is it wrong i like that chloe has got a beating?
Maybe its because i have wanted to slap her for a long time that arrogant you know what

Chloe got a beating last season in Hydro. Maybe not as bad as this episode will be though. But she has it coming. Hacking is NOT COOL! lol

It was about time Chloe paid for her illegal activities (hacking private information). All seems to point her exit from the show, lets see:

- She gets fired from the DP.
- The government wants to arrest her for breaking into their computer systems, so Lex will intervene, after blackmailing Jimmy, to clear the charges against Chloe.
- Allison Mack is not signed yet for S8.

Besides, what would Chloe do next season, more of the same? If Clark is supposed to study journalism, it seems obvious he will have to investigate on his own and not depend on Chloe hacking this or chloogling that. Also, if the CW wants to keep the budget tight, not signing her will save them plenty of cash they can use on good guest stars, like JL members and supervillains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"