10.4 - Homecoming -Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple: Lois is married to Lex in 2013, but divorced to him by 2017.:oldrazz:

Last edited:
Was it ever established that the "vision" Clark saw in "Salvation" was actually the future?

As far as I could tell, that was just a dream. It may have been a prophetic dream, but a dream nonetheless. So the things we witnessed in "2013" may not necessarily be true. While what we saw in 2017 are true because that was the actual future!

In other words the wedding ring, in my opinion, is NOT a continuity error.

Did Clark not realize he was levitating when he was dancing with Lois? Did neither or did they both just ignore it and act like it didnt happen?

Hard to say didn't reslly get into it then or in isis. Clark probably didn't relize it.

Was it ever established that the "vision" Clark saw in "Salvation" was actually the future?

As far as I could tell, that was just a dream. It may have been a prophetic dream, but a dream nonetheless. So the things we witnessed in "2013" may not necessarily be true. While what we saw in 2017 are true because that was the actual future!

A prophetic dream, as opposed to it being tru pregnotion, could explain that.

I had thought it was a truly prescient dream, but a dream with some additional wishful thinking on Clark's part could have had her wear the rings before they really get married in the future.

It's minutia and probably doesn't mean a thing, but still it sorta bothers me. Not to the extent that I hate the episode or anything, but still...

According to alseptien, Clark's dream wasn't just a dream but a depiction of the future Dr. Fate saw when he touched Clark.

Last edited:
According to alseptien, Clark's dream wasn't just a dream but a depicted of the future Dr. Fate saw when he touched Clark.

Okay, it bothers me more now...

*sigh*

Whatever, still love the episode so I'm not going to sweat the details.

I took it as a vision of the future. Why would Clark dream of Perry White being the Editor of DP or Jimmy even being there?

Well like above poster said its a real future. So I take it then in homecoming that there is some reasons why lois didn't wear a ring or like I said before there set/prop continuity person probably forgot or something simple like that. It happens some times. Heck I been on two productions this summer were they had some continuity issues.

According to alseptien, Clark's dream wasn't just a dream but a depiction of the future Dr. Fate saw when he touched Clark.

I'd buy that. Originally I thought it was a glimpse at the future, but then after seeing Homecoming, I felt like it was more of a dream, but the fact that Dr. Fate speaks makes me feel like it was more than just a dream. It would make more sense that way too since he saw the suit right after he woke up, that way he could see it was his ... fate.

Okay, it bothers me more now...

*sigh*

Whatever, still love the episode so I'm not going to sweat the details.

The Prop Department, director, costume person, whoever's responsibility it was, most likely forgot to dress here with the wedding ring, however in real life not everybody wears their wedding rings every day. So Lois, being the kind of person she is, could quite have easily forgotten to put it on that day and that way you can rest assured your mind. :woot:

The Prop Department, director, costume person, whoever's responsibility it was, most likely forgot to dress here with the wedding ring, however in real life not everybody wears their wedding rings every day. So Lois, being the kind of person she is, could quite have easily forgotten to put it on that day and that way you can rest assured your mind. :woot:

:D

*hugs*

That's hoe I would go for in show story why no ring. Then for production probably a little detail that was missed.

Yeah, it's kind of like how in the movie Gladiator, you could see a watch on a roman soldier's hand. :)

A Prop department error.
Unless the ancient Romans had golden watches. :)

But yeah, the only issue I had with the episode is the standard cliche about nuclear reactors exploding like a nuke. I'm so used to that now though.
Still makes me :facepalm: every time I see it, though.

Oddly enough, only Superman is strong enough to make the fuel rods in a nuclear reactor go nuclear. :)
Seriously, Silver Age Superman smacked together Uranium Ore and created a nuclear explosion. :)
This is also the same Superman who smashed together several planets to create a star to replace a dying sun.
And he also sneezed once in space and shattered an entire solar System. :) But his powers were heightened by an alien.

"Vegeta, what does the scouter say about Silver Age Superman's power level?"
"It's OVER 9000!"
"What? 9000?!? There's no way that can be right."

Okay, to be honest, Silver Age Superman's power level would actually be 90 times whatever Goku's was at the end of the series.
Yeah...I'm not really joking.

Thanks Webhead for liking my joke on the last page.

Last edited:
Stupid double post!
This forum is acting up for me. Anyone else?

Totally hate when that happens. I remember once I got a 5x post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"