A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

This Wrestlemania has been good so far. The Elias-Corbin match was mind numbingly dull though.

They should just make Gronk and Mojo react to everything as a surrogate of the fans.
And steal AEW's gimmick?? I like it!

Sami Zayn looks and sounds like the drunk guy on Live PD pleading with the cop that trying to arrest him. LOL!
God yes he does. :lmao:

Got his ass completely kicked and still one. Knew it was coming, but it still worked well.

They are doing shorter matches outside of the first one, and I think it is working out rather well.

It seems like I will. I like the idea to have Mojo and Gronk be the defacto audience. Cheering and booing etc.

tenor.gif

It seems like I will. I like the idea to have Mojo and Gronk be the defacto audience. Cheering and booing etc.
They sadly haven't been doing a lot of that. Their biggest thing so far was doing the Yes chants when Bryan came out.

I think it’s okay for me to guess that this match won’t be a Razor/HBK or TLC 2 Wrestlemania Classic...

LOL

Can’t believe he goes from winning the World Title last year to now competing for the Tag Titles... ugh.
Funny you say that. I was watching one of my favorite Mania ladder matches earlier. The IC title one from 31. Beyond noticing that most of the guys in the match are no longer in the WWE, Bryan went from winning the undisputed title in the main event of Mania, to winning the IC title in the opener the next year. He of course got the biggest reaction of the night.

These three men are doing work, and my body hurts watching them.

Kofi inside the ladder. I don't remember anyone ever doing that. :funny:

"I flattened your face like a pancake." :lmao:

I rather liked that ending. It was pretty creative.

in the absence of the crowd reaction, hearing the wrestlers trash talk each other has been surprisingly effective. haha.
Yes it has. I liked that bit when Kofi was talking about how Jimmy has heart, so he has to kick it out of him. :hehe:

Yes it has. I liked that bit when Kofi was talking about how Jimmy has heart, so he has to kick it out of him. :hehe:
also, the matches feel a lot more personal. I was worried it would look awkward with them trying to play to a nonexistent audience. but instead, they are focused on fighting each other. as it should be.

I do like the idea of having Gronk and MoJo acting as the defacto audience. but they aren't really doing that, are they.......

Cross Fit Jesus finally embarrassing the Jesus part. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"