A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

My next live sketch comedy wrestling show is coming up December 6!! :woo:

Also, we're working on actually filming some of our sketches and publishing then on YT, so you jabronis can finally see my work in action.

Looks like the XFL 2.0 is going to have a laughable start with teams rumored for Detroit, Seattle, Washington DC and St. Louis.

I wish them happiness, but that's the kind of couple that seems like it was selected out of 30 plastic eggs in a drum, like the Royal Rumble entry order.

Yeah a bit, but we dont know how those people are in their private life so who knows, maybe they have a lot in common or so.
Either way, happy for them.

So Ring of Honor has signed PCO and Brody King.

I might turn in to ROH again now.

Well, that's great, but I have a show Friday already.

Seeing the Great Muta wrestle.

ROH has also signed Brody King and re-signed Silas Young

Good reasons to watch, but I'm not happy with the NXT move. Was hoping to get some second hand tickets to that but if it's on a Friday I already got those House of Glory to see Muta tickets and I'm not missing that. Last guy on my Japanese Wrestler bucket list.

Good reasons to watch, but I'm not happy with the NXT move. Was hoping to get some second hand tickets to that but if it's on a Friday I already got those House of Glory to see Muta tickets and I'm not missing that. Last guy on my Japanese Wrestler bucket list.

Rumor has it that the WWE is going to counter ROH/New Japan at MSG by:

having the Rock go into the WWE Hall of Fame that night.

Hoooooooooooboy!

I'll see if I can get second hand fix to MSG.

-Baron Corbin is so boring and having him as the authority figure isn't working at all imo.
-Somehow, they're managing to make me NOT care about Heel Dean or his feud with Seth with how they're using them. They've turned Dean into just another generic "I hate you people" Chickens**t Hell and it's not working.
-Alexa as the GM of the Women's Division-ENOUGH of the heel authority figures WWE. You've been running that idea into the ground for 20 years now and it's not working anymore. Also Sasha and Bayley didn't seem into it at all, probably because they know that Alexa will end up being one of the First Tag Champions in the end anyway.
-Rhyno retiring should have aired on TV, but I wish him well in whatever he decides to do next.
-Nia is still awful and they're getting dangerously close to turning Ronda into a female Brock and that would NOT be a good thing.

All in all another terrible episode of Raw.

I look at the success that Becky Lynch is having right now and it makes me sad that Sasha Banks is stuck in a "tag team" with Bayley. Sasha was where Lynch was a couple of years ago and the WWE stomped that push into the mud. I'm just so tired of seeing Banks subsumed by Bayley. Sasha should be challenging for the title instead of being attached to Bayley's hip.

Heel Dean Ambrose sucks. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Dean could have and should have been a top face in the WWE, especially with Roman and Stroman out.

I like watching Raw after I DVR it. Only takes like 15-10 minutes to watch now.

A-1.jpg

A-2.jpg

A-3.jpg

Heel dean should of been booked like a main roster ciampa. He should be a ruthless psychopath

sid scala bring me my coffee! :funny:

I think it is a good idea sending underutilized NXT guys like Fabian Aichner over to the UK for a bit to get some exposure.

Holy ****, my sketch troupe killed tonight. It was slow going at first, but then the sketch I wrote with a new character, think Trish Stratus' looks with Bray Wyatt's powers, showed up, and the audience ate it up. We destroyed after that.

sid scala bring me my coffee! :funny:

I think it is a good idea sending underutilized NXT guys like Fabian Aichner over to the UK for a bit to get some exposure.

No Zack Gibson this week so I did not take my shoes off.

I look at the success that Becky Lynch is having right now and it makes me sad that Sasha Banks is stuck in a "tag team" with Bayley. Sasha was where Lynch was a couple of years ago and the WWE stomped that push into the mud. I'm just so tired of seeing Banks subsumed by Bayley. Sasha should be challenging for the title instead of being attached to Bayley's hip.

Heel Dean Ambrose sucks. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Dean could have and should have been a top face in the WWE, especially with Roman and Stroman out.

I like watching Raw after I DVR it. Only takes like 15-10 minutes to watch now.
Sasha has had it no where near as bad as Bayley has. One of the most interesting things about Becky and Asuka, is no matter what the WWE does to them, the fans don't seem to forget them. Becky had a terrible 2 years of absolute trash booking, and was still one of the most over women in the company. Asuka, after being destroyed by main roster booking, is still treated as the Goddess of Destruction by the fans. The reaction to her before the battle royal announcement was insane considering what they have done to her on the main roster. Beyond both's talent, I think just how hard both work. They go out their and give their best, even in random garbage tag matches.

I am a fan of Asuka, but after the "contract signing" I can see how Vince would not want to push her. Becky is killer on the Mic, Charlotte is ok, (but I dislike her). Then you have Asuka, whom always yells over exaggerated words in very simple English that really can not be used in back and forth banter. Then she falls back to yelling in Japanese.

Honestly I think it would be in her best interest if she turned heel and got someone like Paul Heyman and let Asuka just do her thing. There is a reason they do not let Lesnar open his mouth.

Sasha has had it no where near as bad as Bayley has. One of the most interesting things about Becky and Asuka, is no matter what the WWE does to them, the fans don't seem to forget them. Becky had a terrible 2 years of absolute trash booking, and was still one of the most over women in the company. Asuka, after being destroyed by main roster booking, is still treated as the Goddess of Destruction by the fans. The reaction to her before the battle royal announcement was insane considering what they have done to her on the main roster. Beyond both's talent, I think just how hard both work. They go out their and give their best, even in random garbage tag matches.

Uh, Bayley held onto the title for MONTHS and even defeated Charlotte AT WRESTLEMANIA!!! How many times has Sasha successfully defended the Women's Title? I mean, they both haven't been used great as of late, but at least Bayley got a decent title reign. Sasha should have been put on Smackdown a long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"