A Prayer for the dying

Mister J:"So you are the mother****er that has been giving me all this grief!"
Yep. Now it's time to get down to bit 'ness. :cmad: :up:

God. I'm such a megalomaniac. :o

Another excellent entry Mr. rider. :up:
Two thumbs up for the Ed Gein reference. :up: :up:

Holy **** what a way to go!

Talk about twists and turns. Our hero is saved, then his rescuers are axed, and now he's in even hotter s***. Awe-some. :up:

Chapter 11

Mister J sat looking at Cmill,Kmack and Emily

Mister J:"I can see why ya helped the Nun,i mean i'd tap it like an alcoholic in a brewery but the kid ? why didn't you just ice it and cut a deal when you found out what the state of play was ?"

Cmill just stared at Mister J

Mister J:"Ohhhhhhh don't tell me you actually care about this kid......awww man and here you were the baddest mother****er in the land,spiller of blood on multiple continents won over by some munchkin......PATHETIC!"

Cmill stared on

Mister J:"Look at him Sarge,looking at me with that look,like he's better than me"

Sarge whacked Cmill in the back of the legs and he fell to his knees,Mister J strolled up to him and bent over him

Mister J:"You stand in judgement like some ****ing guardian angel but don't for one second think that you're better than me,guys like you Hitman are my b1tches,you're the lower end of the food chain,the guys that clean the toilets for guys like me,you're a ****ing errand boy"

Mister J slapped him across the face

Mister J:
"Sarge take him downstairs and find out where the Disc is and what he knows and who he's told.........Boys.......the Nun is yours"

He motioned to 4 of his men who grabbed Kmack and dragged her out of the room,Sarge nodded to a fifth who pulled Cmill up and drug him out of the room....Sarge followed

Mister J looked at SML who was the only one left in the room along with J and Emily

Mister J:
"so you took care of this real well,i won't forget it,how about when we finish this off we go and get something to eat ?"

SML:"I'm not into mixing business with pleasure,this is about the money and protecting myself,now do you want me to ice the brat ?"

Mister J:"Not so fast,we may need her.....take a seat Emily"

Emily's eyes were teared up as she looked at the door where Cmill and Kmack had been taken through,her mind racing back to the night her parents were killed.....it was happening again

Down in the basement Cmill was cuffed to a chair with his shirt removed as Sarge toyed with his implements that were spread out on a surgical style table

Sarge:"Y'know it's fitting that we should meet like this,you are they say the best at what you do........so am i"

Cmill:"What would that be ? ballet ?"

Sarge:"Heh i like the ballsy ones......there always the most fun to watch break"

Cmill:
"Are you gonna bore me to death or are we gonna get on with this ?"

Sarge picked up a beaker of water and walked behind Cmill,he took out a little vile with a dropper on it and dropped some of the contents onto Cmill's back...it was acid.....cmill screamed out.....Sarge added some water onto the acid to cool it off

Sarge:"Now all i want is the the disc and details of who you have spoken to about this"

Cmill:"Yeah and i want a ******* from Monica Belluci but that sh1t ain't happening either"

Sarge went over to the table and picked up another implement.......he walked over to Cmill and pushed it into his stomach and into his rib.the end pincered on and Sarge began applying pressure
Cmill's head vibrated as he tried not to scream.......he passed out

Sarge:"Damn!.......ok i'm gonna go get some of that nun,call me the moment he comes to,this is gonna take a while"

Sarge left the room.....as he did Cmill opened his eye and looked to the side,he saw only the guard standing there....he waited a moment and then began to cough and rocked the chair over,he bit his mouth hard on the indise and let the blood flow out

Cmill:"I'm choking help"

the guard panicked and went over to Cmill,the moment he bent over Cmill grabbed his head in a vice with his legs and snapped his neck....he quickly took the key off the guards body and opened the cuffs,he put his sweater on and took the guards gun

He made his way along the corridor past another locked door to the stairs,he could see a guard standing at the bottom of them...he tucked his gun into the back of his pants and waited...as soon as the guard turned around Cmill snuck up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder,as the guard turned Cmill punched him in the throat,the guard fell to his knees and started coughing blood

Cmill:"calm yourself,breathe slowly....tell me where they took the girl and i'll make it stop"

the guard garbled out that Kmack was being held in the 3rd room on the left in the main hallway,Cmill snapped his neck

As Cmill appraoched the room with Kmack in he could hear Sarge arguing with one of the men

Sarge:"Showtime this here is a piece of ass,you know what to do with a piece of ass now take your goddamn turn"

Showtime:"No it's wrong"

Sarge:"Why cos she's a Nun ? for ****s sake she has all the same parts it just means she has a gimmick"

Showtime:
"No i mean it's wrong to treat any woman like that,i may not be a good guy but i'm not a rapist"

Cmill Looked though the keyhole,Kmack was lying on the bed,her clothes ripped,there were two guys to the left and one sitting next to her with just boxers on.Sarge and Showtime were arguing in the right hand corner of the room

Cmill kicked the door through and shot both the men on the left through the head,his eyes moved to the man on the bed and he was dead in an instant,Showtime went for his guns,Cmill shot Showtime in the chest and Sarge charged him before he could get another shot off

They struggled over the gun and it went off,the muzzle flash hitting them both in the eyes..they fell to the floor clutching their faces......

Cmill:"Kmack grab the gun and shoot him"

Kmack slid painfully to the end of the bed and picked the gun up.....she stood with it in her hands shaking

Kmack:"I....I ...can't"

Cmill:"If you don't you me and Emily weill die....DO IT....DO IT NOW!"

BANG!!!!! a round went into Sarge's chest and his hand moved from his eyes to his stomach

Cmill:"AGAIN"

BANG!!!! another round into Sarge

BANG!!!!

BANG!!!!

No sounds came from Sarge

Cmill:"ok he's dead.....check his body for keys"

Kmack dropped the gun and searched Sarge and found a set of keys

Kmack:"Got them"

Cmill:"Ok tear a pice of the bed sheet off and wrap it around my eyes...you're gonna have to lead me.....I'm blind"

to Be Continued

Heh Heh that is great...I may have died pretty quickly but I certainly had sent a morally high message on the way out.

Dude.... *re-reads*
... that was perfect. I especially liked how you've crippled Cmill so he's more vulnerable. The showdown with Mister J should be very interesting.

Whoa that was awesome. :up:
Poor cmill is blind but I know he's going to continue to kick some ass. :up:
I have a feeling Emily is going to be taking somebody out.

That SOB was blinded while he did all that? :eek:
It's like that scene from Batman where the Batmobile was blowing up **** left and right and then you found out Batman wasn't even in the damn thing. :up:

At any rate, cmill is going down! :cmad:

That SOB was blinded while he did all that? :eek:
It's like that scene from Batman where the Batmobile was blowing up **** left and right and then you found out Batman wasn't even in the damn thing. :up:

At any rate, cmill is going down! :cmad:

He only got blinded when the gun went off in his and Sarge's face during the struggle:cwink:

He only got blinded when the gun went off in his and Sarge's face during the struggle:cwink:
Hmm. I see that now. :ninja:

Let me try again...

That SOB is blinded and is about to go off to fight some more? :eek:
It's like that scene in Bloodsport where Van Damme was whipping ass and then Chong Li threw something in his eyes, but Van Damme kept kicking booty even though he couldn't see. :up:

Except this time, the hero is going down. :cmad:

Muzzle flashes can blind people? :dry: Cool twist though, shweet stuff.

Cmill:"Kmack grab the gun and shoot him"

Kmack slid painfully to the end of the bed and picked the gun up.....she stood with it in her hands shaking

Kmack:"I....I ...can't"

Cmill:"If you don't you me and Emily weill die....DO IT....DO IT NOW!"

BANG!!!!! a round went into Sarge's chest and his hand moved from his eyes to his stomach

BANG!!!! another round into Sarge

BANG!!!!

BANG!!!!

No sounds came from Sarge

Cmill:"ok he's dead.....check his body for keys"

Kmack dropped the gun and searched Sarge and found a set of keys

Kmack:"Got them"

:wow:

He got her to shoot a guy?? 'Nuff said. :word:

Excellente. Gripping stuff.

Hmm. I see that now. :ninja:

Let me try again...

That SOB is blinded and is about to go off to fight some more? :eek:
It's like that scene in Bloodsport where Van Damme was whipping ass and then Chong Li threw something in his eyes, but Van Damme kept kicking booty even though he couldn't see. :up:

Except this time, the hero is going down. :cmad:

this literally made me laugh out loud...

Chapter 12

Kmack tied the piece of sheet around Cmill's eyes and helped him to his feet

Cmill:"Give me my gun"

Kmack handed it to him

Cmill:"Ok on the keys,look for one that says armoury"

Kmack searched through the keys

Kmack:"None of them say that"

Cmill:"Ok tell me what each one says"

Kmack read each one off to him until she came to one with WR engraved on it

Cmill:"That's it,WR stands for weapons room,i'm pretty sure the door i passed on the way upstairs is gonna fit with that key,you're gonna have to go down and get what we need"

Kmack:"Ok shall i just pick up as many guns as i can carry ?"

Cmill:
"No,just get some fibre optic cable,a silencer and a grenade,there's no point in having lots of guns when i can't see"

Kmack nodded and left the room,the few minutes she was away for what seemed like an eternity to CMill who was trying to get his bearings

When Kmack returned she was carrying the things he sent her for along with a bag she had put over her shoulder

Kmack:"the only grenade i could find was a concussion one will that do ?"

Cmill:"It'll have to"

Kmack:"I also brought a bag to carry some of the guns in...i look like a female Indiana Jones wearing it"

Cmill laughed through the pain

Cmill:"Ok Kmack,lead the way back towards Mister J's office"

They went up another flight of stairs and approached a big double doored room

Kmack:"STOP!"

Cmill:"What is it ?"

Kmack:"There are some of Mister J's men in this room..when they split us up and took you to the basement they drug me through here,it's a games room where they were playing pool and relaxing"

Cmill:"Ok Kmack put the fibre optic cable in the keyhole and take a look around the room,take note of where they are all positioned"

Kmack did as she was told,two men were playing pool,another was playin gwith a hand held videogame,another was reading and the fifth was listening to is i Pod

Cmill:"Right,now i want you to just crack the door open,take the pin off the grenade and throw it into the room,it should stun them all,i'm gonna slide into the room and i want you to call out where they are using the numbers on a clock.......got that ?"

Kmack cracekd the door open and took the pin out of the grenade

Cmill:"now"

She threw it in the room and before the men could react.......BOOM!!!!!

Cmill pushed the door open and slid in on his knees,he stopped in the middle of the floor,eyes still covered like a blindfold

Kmack:"7 O'clock"

BANG!!!

Kmack:"11 O'clock"

BANG!!!!

Kmack:
"1 O'clock"

BANG!!!

Kmack:"3 O'clock"

BANG!!!!

Kmack:"4 O'clock"

BANG!!!!!!!

All 5 were dead as Cmill on his knees gun smoking spoke

Cmill:"Are they dead ?"

Kmack:"Yes"

Cmill:
"Ok lets get moving"

they made their way to Mister J's study

Cmill:"Same again Kmack with the fibre optic cable,tell me where they are sitting"

Kmack poked the fibre optic cable through the keyhole

Kmack:
"Emily is sitting on Mister J's lap,SML is sitting opposite her"

Just then one of the guns fell out of Kmacks bag and thudded to the floor........there was movement in the room

Cmill charged through the door and yelled at Kmack "clock" as he crashed into the Room

Kmack:"!0 O'Clock"

BANG!!!..before SMl could fire Cmill shot her through the head but Mister J had grabbed Emily and made his way through a door built into his bookcase

Kmack:"he's heading for the roof"

Cmill:"lead the way"

Kmack lead Cmill across the room and up the stairs after Mister J,they reached the top and Kmack ran straight through the rooftop door

BANG!!!! .............

.......a shot blasted into Kmacks chest,Cmill instinctively fired in the direction of the shot and it hit mister J in the hand,his gun clattering to the floor as Kmack crumpled into a heap

Kmack:"Get.....Emily"........her eyes closed

Cmill dropped the gun,he knew if he fired without a spotter he could hit Emily so he moved forward in the direction he had fired,suddenly he heard a voice

Mister J:"Now Emily put that down sweetie it's dangerous"

Emily had picked the gun up and was pointing it at Mister J

Cmill:"Emily honey,i want you to throw the gun away and go over and help kmack.......please Emily"

Emily threw the gun across the rooftop and ran across to Kmack

Mister J staggered to his feet and took his coat off,the rain was lashing down heavily,his chopper was in the background but the pilot was lying dead in the games room

Mister J:"You really have lost it,that brat could have saved your life and you told her not to,you're a ****ing fool and now you are gonna fight ME blind ?"

Cmil:"I didn't stop her from saving my life,i saved hers"

Mister J:"Ohhhhhh how noble.....Well when i'm done killing you i'm gonna get that disc out of her and sell her into the trade,always customers for a cute one like her"

Cmill didn't flinch

Mister J:
"You are actually willing to die for this kid ?"

Cmill:
"yes"

Mister J:"So be it"

Mister J lunged for Cmill,cmill side stepped the oncoming noise and reached out with a grab,he got Mister J's shoulders and forced him to the floor,the head was only just up from there and in a second his arms were around mister J's neck......Cmill squeezed with every inch of strength he had left.....Mister J gurgled.......SNAP!.......his neck broke

Cmill pulled himself to his feet and headed back in the direction he had come,Kmack was talking to Emily just barely

Cmill:
"Emily,i want you to run down the stairs and get the lady agent's phone"

Emily did as she was told and brought the phone back to Cmill

Cmill:
"Ok can you work the menu sweetie and find the list of callers ?"

Emily:"Yes"

Cmill:
"ok,find the name C Lee"

Emily flicked through it and found the name

Emily:"Found it"

Cmill:"Ok sweetie press the call button and pass it to me"

Emily did as she was told and passed Cmill the phone,as soon as C Lee answered he gave him their location and Lee said he would have a team there ASAP

Cmill switched the phone off and lay back against the wall,Emilly crawled over and cuddled into him

As promised the SWAT and Medic team arrived within 10 minutes,they made their way through the dead bodies to the roof top and rushed all off to hospital

To Be Continued

Awwwww, I wasnt expecting Kmack to get it.:csad:

Kmack lead Cmill across the room and up the stairs after Mister J,they reached the top and Kmack ran straight through the rooftop door

BANG!!!! .............

.......a shot blasted into Kmacks chest,Cmill instinctively fired in the direction of the shot and it hit mister J in the hand,his gun clattering to the floor as Kmack crumpled into a heap
HEE HEE! You don't screw with the J-Man! :cmad: :up:
Mister J staggered to his feet and took his coat off,the rain was lashing down heavily,his chopper was in the background but the pilot was lying dead in the games room

Mister J:"You are actually willing to die for this kid ?"

Cmill:
"yes"

Mister J:"So be it"
Time to bring the whuppin'. :cool:

Mister J lunged for Cmill,cmill side stepped the oncoming noise and reached out with a grab,he got Mister J's shoulders and forced him to the floor,the head was only just up from there and in a second his arms were around mister J's neck......Cmill squeezed with every inch of strength he had left.....Mister J gurgled.......SNAP!.......his neck broke
:dry:
...but, but ...:csad:

Great sequence Hunt...so when are me and Mr. J coming back from the dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"