Abuse of Power Thread (Cops, Governments, Etc.) - Part 2

Yeah, George Lloyd is a breaking point for a lot of people over the nation. But hey, we had a bunch of armed white men all over our capital building, I'm sure Ohio's will be just fine.

And just saw a video of a Denver cop try to run over a protester. Literally turned to hit them when they were clear of the crowd. I think this is going to be a rough time for cops.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have offically entered "The Cool Zone."

Welp, it's Charlottesville over again. And during a pandemic. Sit back and watch it burn.

Yeah, I saw the video. Whether it is this guy or not, that really tough to discern. But what is obvious, is that man with the umbrella ain't no protestor. That is pretty clear that there are some agitators out there, and is making me think a lot of the fires and looting, was started by some outside agitators, whether it is the police or not. Definitely some white supremacist looking for their boogaloo. It could also be the cops, which would not surprise me with the personal guard the killer has. Of course, there is always the "why not both" approach.

There's another video I've seen now that shows him and the pizza man walking together, looking more friendly that the other video portrays. I think pizza guy was pissed that he was breaking the windows but it appears they know each other to some extent. Someone pointed out the umbrella may be for shielding against tear gas. I don't think he's the cop Twitter is claiming he is but I'd agree he's not there to protest, he's there to start trouble.

The pizza guy was obviously questioning him while he was trying to evade.

Also he didn't break the window in anger. It's almost as of he was preparing a movie set.

I'm not ready to rule out black flag shenanigans.

Black police officer who didn't toe the thin blue lie about the shooting of an unarmed and innocent black man getting fired? Sounds about right. All those other officers who lied and were given immunity for murder should be kicked off the force instead. Then charged with homicide.

They force the one honest cop among them to resign because they will not admit fault.

Black police officer who didn't toe the thin blue lie about the shooting of an unarmed and innocent black man getting fired? Sounds about right. All those other officers who lied and were given immunity for murder should be kicked off the force instead. Then charged with homicide.

They force the one honest cop among them to resign because they will not admit fault.

Lets face it, unless charged with other transgressions, rarely will a cop go to prison for a long time for shooting an unarmed black man. That is the truth. Let's say you had two police officers in the same force, both white. Cop A shoots an unarmed black man, but Cop B has some other skeletons in his closet and it's found out that Cop B has been trafficking cocaine across state lines. Both are arrested. Who's more likely to spend the rest of his life in prison? Most likely Cop B. Cop A gets acquitted.

I would be shook... If I was aware of what the Cool Zone is?
I have a gold medal in history from a respectable university and I have no idea what the hell it is... So yeah, tis made up internet bull**** (also, historians don't use super reductive demographic formulas to classify time periods, leave that **** to the economists :o)

Based on the replies to that tweet, it seems that they are suggesting that "the cool zone" are times when crazy things happen, which is allegedly "cool" to historians because those are the times that are actually history worthy and worth writing about. Which is basically about as far from currently acceptable historical thought and academic methodology as you can get. Good historical research is often about looking about large cultural, economic, and political movements and shifts and making theories about how they affected or cause change. The quiet times are just as important to the loud ones, if not moreso, because they explain why the loud ones happen. /EndNerdRant

Last edited:
There should be more cops like these guys who have the stones to break the blue wall of silence

"Light 'Em Up!"

Can anyone explain and justify this? People were in their homes.

Getting a tax bill that your local/Federal representative that you yourself voted for themselves voted for is not in any way "tyranny" or "oppression".

What is seen on that video above IS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"