Age of Ultron Age of Ultron SPOILER thread, DO NOT enter if you don't want to be spoiled!!! - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh!! I can't stand even hearing that.. Wheedon really doesn't respect the Hulk at all.. That's just utter garbage !! What's done is done though!!
Oh calm down. All you've done in this thread is overreact.

Lol. Im sad hulk doesn't get the growth he needs but, oh well. He doesn't die so there's always room for growth.

It really feels like SW's hex on him caused the most trouble out of all Avengers she messed with.

Oh calm down. All you've done in this thread is overreact.

Lol.. Are you serious?? You call me getting upset at the mistreatment of my character over reacting?? How am I supposed to react ?? I'm sorry .. I can not be cordial about the misrepresentation of Hulk!! I respect the fact that you and everyone else may be fine with it.. But I ask you respect that fact that I'm upset about it.. To each his own!!

Hulk is not a gorilla who loses to ironman and abandons his team!!

It really feels like SW's hex on him caused the most trouble out of all Avengers she messed with.

Yup, the others zone out and don't do anything but Hulk goes berserk, which then obviously leads to Bruce being messed up by the damage he caused and not wanting to join the final battle and disappear instead.

Lol.. Are you serious?? You call me getting upset at the mistreatment of my character over reacting?? How am I supposed to react ?? I'm sorry .. I can not be cordial about the misrepresentation of Hulk!! I respect the fact that you and everyone else may be fine with it.. But I ask you respect that fact that I'm upset about it.. To each his own!!

Considering you haven't seen the film for yourself and your constant use of exclamation points in every post? Then yeah, I'd say you've overreacted a bit.

Oh I see we have another overreacting/childish poster. Awesome.

Oh I see we have another overreacting/childish poster. Awesome.

So I'm childish for disliking what I'm hearing in regards to my favorite character.. Ok.. I will agree to disagree.. There is no way I'm ok with what I'm hearing ... But in the interest of not being called a troll or childish.. I will refrain from commenting and just read the spoilers.. Thanks for pointing out my shortcomings on the board.. But again I wonder how some of you would be reacting if this were your favorite character receiving this treatment or mistreatment..

You're childish in the way you're reacting and getting your opinion across. There's a normal understandable way to do that, and then there's your way. Which comes across childish and complete overreaction haha. That's ok though it's your problem to deal with not mine. :)

Yup, the others zone out and don't do anything but Hulk goes berserk, which then obviously leads to Bruce being messed up by the damage he caused and not wanting to join the final battle and disappear instead.

Are you serious? WTF!! And i was afraid that Whedon wouldn't want a confrontation between the two "big guns" against Ultron and turns out i was right!

Really lame if that's the case. :o

- Did they do anything special with the Marvel Studios logo/Fanfare?

- What's the theme of the end animated credits? Does it even have one?
Thor was Yggdrasil
CA:TFA had WWII posters
The Avengers had their gear
IM3 had a montage of clips from the previous Iron Man solo films
T:TDW was paint strokes
GotG didn't have one

- Was there even at least a tiny reference to Agents of Shield and Coulson during the film?

Are you serious? WTF!! And i was afraid that Whedon wouldn't want a confrontation between the two "big guns" against Ultron and turns out i was right!

Really lame if that's the case. :o

Yeah, when Wanda hexes them all, they do nothing.

The main battles with Ultron are Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and Vision though, if that makes you feel better? :/

- Did they do anything special with the Marvel Studios logo/Fanfare?

- What's the theme of the end animated credits? Does it even have one?
Thor was Yggdrasil
CA:TFA had WWII posters
The Avengers had their gear
IM3 had a montage of clips from the previous Iron Man solo films
T:TDW was paint strokes
GotG didn't have one

- Was there even a tiny reference to Agents of Shield during the film?

The end credits theme, was like white sort of statue looking things of all the characters. It was pretty cool, hard to explain though, someone else might have a better description.

No reference to Agents of Shield, that I recall.

Hulk had the big finishing move on Loki in TA1 so I think it's apt that the others get a chance in the final villain fight.

The end credits theme, was like white sort of statue looking things of all the characters. It was pretty cool, hard to explain though, someone else might have a better description.

No reference to Agents of Shield, that I recall.

It was a marble sculpture theme. like this.
Marble_sculpture.jpg

Hulk had the big finishing move on Loki in TA1 so I think it's apt that the others get a chance in the final villain fight.

Yeah agreed plus it seems no matter what unless all the avengers fought him at the same time, people will complain either way. Because if their favorite characters aren't fighting him then it's "lame".

Hulk does get his time to shine though, and he is in the final battle.

Does Thor even punch or hit Ultron with Mjolnir?

I know he blasts him with lighting, but does he physically hit him?

Yeah agreed plus it seems no matter what unless all the avengers fought him at the same time, people will complain either way. Because if their favorite characters aren't fighting him then it's "lame".
That's the problem with a big ensemble film like this. Someone is going to inevitably believe their favorite got shafted when it'd actually make no sense to have everyone finish the villain at the same time.

That's the problem with a big ensemble film like this. Someone is going to inevitably believe their favorite got shafted when it'd actually make no sense to have everyone finish the villain at the same time.

Truth my friend. You speak it haha.

Whedon did his damn best though, I think other than Quicksilver, Black Widow and Hawkeye every Avenger got a 'kick ultron's ass' moment.

Edit: Plus, the final finishing move is kind of multi-tiered by several characters depending on what you define as finishing someone off.

How do you think we Thor fans feel JF? lol

Oh boy...

The BvS spoiler thread is going to be ****ed with this kind of stuff lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"