Age of Ultron Age of Ultron SPOILER thread, DO NOT enter if you don't want to be spoiled!!! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY now that the Young reader's Novel is out and some spoilers are to come from it you are WARNED not to go any further if you don't want to be spoiled!!!

So how does Ultron die exactly? Is there any chance he's alive at the end? Any info would be greatly appreciated

What is Stan Lees cameo?

Apparently he's defeated when his systems get hacked.

Apparently he's defeated when his systems get hacked.

No. Vision destroys the last remaining bot with Ultron's conscience in it after Scarlett Witch pulled the "heart" out of the Ultron prime. They have one last talk then he's gone.

No. Vision destroys the last remaining bot with Ultron's conscience in it after Scarlett Witch pulled the "heart" out of the Ultron prime. They have one last talk then he's gone.

Ah, alright. Thanks for clearing that up. :cwink:

Just to double check, was it somewhat established that Thor was the only Avenger that possessed enough fire power to destroy the floating city before it crashes into Earth?

Or could anyone else (Iron Man with his weapons, Vision with his gem, or Scarlet Witch with her powers) have stopped it as well?

Do Dr. Cho and Rhodey do anything during the final battle?

Does Steve ever get to say Avengers Assemble though?

Does Steve ever get to say Avengers Assemble though?

It's played as joke and it's the funniest moment to me

Like real boy dreams or Infinity War ''the end is near'' dreams? I hope its the first one because I like Vision a bit emotional.
Actually it's the latter. More specifically it's Ultron's "dreams" at that point. It serves the plot and that's when SW and QS realize Ultron is cuckoo.

Rhodey suits up. No Dr. Cho in the end.

Ah, but she doesn't die, right? Thanks.

I wonder who's going to be funding the activities for Cap's new team?

I mean is Stark just retiring from active duty, but plans on contributing on a financial basis?

Fury probably. I had a theory though after CW Black Panther may help with funding since he's insanely rich and has a bunch of cool tech. Didn't Wakanda build the Quinjets in the comics?

How much is Vision in the film altogether? How good does he look? Very similar to the posters or concept art?

Does Stark's new suit have any new or distinctive features that sets it apart from the rest?
Does Ultron hack in the Mark 43? If so what does he do with it?
Does Steve have any good one-on-one character moments with anybody outside of Stark?

What has Hawkeye been up to? Is it explained?

Actually it's the latter. More specifically it's Ultron's "dreams" at that point. It serves the plot and that's when SW and QS realize Ultron is cuckoo.

So he doesn't dream of electric sheep?

Ah, but she doesn't die, right? Thanks.
/QUOTE]

Oh yes she dies.

How much is Vision in the film altogether? How good does he look? Very similar to the posters or concept art?

A disappointing amount of Vision to me, but bare in mind that this is an introduction to the character and he has more than his fare share of badass moments. And yeah he looks like what you've seen so far. Not at the very moment he wakes up though. He creates his suit for some reason. And he fancies Thor's cape so he also grows one.

Does Stark's new suit have any new or distinctive features that sets it apart from the rest?
Does Ultron hack in the Mark 43? If so what does he do with it?
Does Steve have any good one-on-one character moments with anybody outside of Stark?
No real new distinctive features, but some great aerial fights and moves never filmed like that before.

Ultron doesn't hack any suits. he "kills" JARVIS and yeah there are those suits at the party but other than that, hacking Stark's suits aren't part of his plan.

Cap and Thor are good buddies on the battlefield. Love how they interact. I liked his scene with QS and SW in the train also.

What has Hawkeye been up to? Is it explained?
Being a family man. It's not said but it makes sense.

Cho dies? Oh boy
At least it sounds like Thor and Vision have an interesting dynamic.

No real new distinctive features, but some great aerial fights and moves never filmed like that before.

Ultron doesn't hack any suits. he "kills" JARVIS and yeah there are those suits at the party but other than that, hacking Stark's suits aren't part of his plan.

Cap and Thor are good buddies on the battlefield. Love how they interact. I liked his scene with QS and SW in the train also.

That's a shame. I always really like seeing what new toys each suit brings to the table. Though I'm glad they upped up their game with the aerial battles, that's something the MCU has been lacking.

Cool, was worried Cap wouldn't get any good moments with another character outside of Stark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"