Agent Carter Agent Carter General Discussion Thread - Part 1

I tend to agree since she's my favorite Iron Man villain. But there is a way to sort of have it both ways, I think. Madame Masque actually has 2 names. She's got the Whitney Frost name due to her adoption and she's got her natural born name as Giulietta Nefaria, Count Luchino Nefaria's daughter.

We know the MCU changes things sometimes. Why not make Madame Masque a legacy character(as so many of Iron Man's enemies are already...just traditionally not her) so you could have the original as Whitney Frost in AC season 2 and save Giulietta Nefaria as the 2nd Madame Masque in a future Iron Man film.

I think that could be an appropriate compromise.

I agree. Plus, I kind of figure that Tony Stark has had enough girlfriends in the comics as to where they could use one of those as her adopted name if they were to still use that angle. But hearing that they aren't going call her Madame Masque and not use the mask does make me feel a lot better about this.

Hey guys. Got back into town from Toronto last night from the Fan Expo. I couldn't take any pictures b/c of the crew were very strict with people using their phones and cameras to take pictures of celebs. Though my one friend sneaked in a few pics and some vids. but here's one I took while at Boston Pizza.

11893917_932238603488446_3808576421008767288_o_zpsksin0qni.jpg

I waited 2.5 hours in line for Hayley Atwell (though she was 30 mins late lol) who is known as Peggy Carter in the Captain America movies and I was able to get two autographs, a Photo of her as Peggy and one on my Cap America shield that goes with my 12 inch figure of Chris Evans as Captain America. I even attended the Question and answer panel with Hayley but I was unable to ask her a question cause I was too much of a chicken lol. But sadly, I was dragged out because of my friend's buddies were too impatient to leave Toronto. I was disappointed that i had to leave the panel early. I hope Hayley didn't get the wrong impression that I left. lol. Not that it matters really, she was too busy talking anyway.

thanks man. :) Toronto was worth the trip though. I had a good time. I might go again next year but we'll see.

thanks man. :) Toronto was worth the trip though. I had a good time. I might go again next year but we'll see.
I am glad it was worth it, that you had a good time. I have never done any kind of convention/expo, but I love reading about the great time many have here at them.

glad you had a great time at fan expo I understand there was alot of cool ators from Dr who dark matter and Haley it was a busy expo. it's been becoming bigger and better each year.

this was put up from CBR which I picked up in my E-mail

Fan Expo 15: Atwell Declassifies "Agent Carter" Season 2 and Chris Evans' Abs

Hayley Atwell discusses her Dubsmash love, why she doesn't expect her "Doctor Who" aspirations to actually pan out,
and her returning Black Widow adversary.

I'm excited we're going to see more of Dottie Underwood this season.

Glad to hear the LA Confidential talk regarding the 2nd season. Love that movie.

Still can only hear the music, the college is blocking the video on the dubsmash site

I'm still waiting for one side to bust out the RDJ. This seems like something that he'd do just as a gag.

What's going on with the blu-ray exactly? It's an Amazon exclusive, if I'm understanding correctly?

What's going on with the blu-ray exactly? It's an Amazon exclusive, if I'm understanding correctly?

Yes, that and also AoS-S2.

I'm going to wait though for both sets, I hope it's not forever and it's too pricey now for me to want to get it from Amazon at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"