Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 3x12 - "The Inside Man" - Discussion Thread

Silvermoon

Made To Be Ruled
Reaction score
Synopsis:

“The Inside Man” – Coulson and General Talbot are forced to team up and attend a worldwide symposium on Inhumans, where they suspect Malick has an inside man. As the S.H.I.E.L.D. team gets closer to the truth, an unexpected traitor is revealed, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, MARCH 15 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Agent Lance Hunter, Adrianne Palicki as Agent Bobbi Morse, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie and Luke Mitchell as Lincoln Campbell.

Guest starring are Powers Booth as Gideon Malick, Mark Dacascos as Giyera, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Raquel Gardner as Carla Talbot, Brian Patrick Wade as Carl Creel, Ravil Isyanov as Anton Petrov, Melissa Bickerton as Ellen King, Bayo Akinfemi as Nathi Zuma, Alexandra Chun as Xiao Chen, Tohoru Masamune as Haruto Yakimura and Gabriel Salvador as Lucio.

”The Inside Man” was written by Craig Titley and directed by John Terlesky.

Promo:

https://youtu.be/IARVc4ZJYP8

[YT]FEmp6WRcqTc[/YT]

[YT]CogoaEucrdg[/YT]

Damn it, the primary news is interrupting my SHIELD programming... AAAAhhhhhh.

Emo Ward is starting to get stronger obviously. Glad Talbot is back, should make things interesting.

It shows how much things have changed. Now they can beat Creel in a fair fight.

I hope they don't make him Inhuman. Granted, I don't think they will go with his comics background, but I'd still rather they also not rely exclusively on Inhuman explanations (particularly if it's without Terrigensis).

You know why I love Tuesdays? Taco Tuesday and AOS.

Though it is the first day of the week for me which sucks......but TT and AOS!

"We're not friends"

Damn

Seriously, really sick of the Daisy/Lincoln romance.

"Nice" to see this show pulling an Agent Carter by having a known enemy go on a mission for the team. It totally didn't suck on Agent Carter.

God Hunter sucks sometimes.

The fact that they were completely nonchalant about it like they expected it says something.

Pre-empted by John Kasich :cmad::cmad:

This has to be going somewhere.

Oh man......

Really?

They could use a teleporter, would cut down on their carbon footprint considerably.

yikes, maybe it's a good thing the live feed was lagging lol

Random thought, what if Talbot is still part of the bigger plan by Malick. Make Phil think they took his son and this is why he is doing it but later it comes out he was trying to get Phil to trust him and let him in on everything?

Emo Ward is badass Ward now.

WHAT?!? How?

He asked Malik to bring him 5 humans, they were frozen in a circle around him, then he kind of dispersed a cloud from his body outwards which basically de fleshed them (while alive) and healed himself completely. He had all kinds of gooey ooze running off him at the end, but he was healed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"