Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 3x12 - "The Inside Man" - Discussion Thread

It looks like they have a pretty decent TV superhero squad. Watch your backs, Legends of Tomorrow!:

Quake
Melter
Yo-Yo
Absorbing Man

You've got energy projection, strength, speed and defense via Melter, whose powers are not only unique but quite appealing visually. Swap out Sparkplug for Deathlok and I'm in.

Pretty soon, Manifold might join in the fun with his teleporting powers and the like.

I liked the episode a lot. There were a lot of creative ideas, some nice suspense, and some funny lines. I liked May's line: "I don't hate you quite as much." Lol.

It was great to see Absorbing Man back again, and there were some genuinely creepy and scary moments with that super-Inhuman creature inhabiting Ward's body. I like how the show is gradually building up the crisis of Inhumans and Terregenesis as a worldwide problem. And Coulson and Talbot had excellent scenes together.

I also liked Hunter's line: "Are we the only ones who got the 'no weapons' memo?!"

It shows how much things have changed. Now they can beat Creel in a fair fight.

I hope they don't make him Inhuman. Granted, I don't think they will go with his comics background, but I'd still rather they also not rely exclusively on Inhuman explanations (particularly if it's without Terrigensis).

They confirmed in the episode that he's not an Inhuman. Creel said he got his powers from some kind of scientific experiment gone awry. It makes sense that he's not an Inhuman, because Creel had his powers long before the Terragenesis outbreak.

Yeah, my comment was prior to that. That being said, the Obelisk causing him pain was something I had forgotten that was a giveaway.

So Absorbing Man is now more of an anti hero? He seems a bit light weight.

So Absorbing Man is now more of an anti hero? He seems a bit light weight.

I think he's a good fit. Creel's been de-powered considerably from the comic book version that could trade blows with Thor and the Hulk. But he's got a unique power set and looks good onscreen. The cinematic and Netflix MCU have hoarded most of the big Marvel names, so I am pretty happy AOS got Absorbing Man.

Good episode. Loved the scene when Creel came to the rescue of Coulson and Talbot.

I miss the human Ward. This new Ward-thing is just too weird and gross.

I think he's a good fit. Creel's been de-powered considerably from the comic book version that could trade blows with Thor and the Hulk. But he's got a unique power set and looks good onscreen. The cinematic and Netflix MCU have hoarded most of the big Marvel names, so I am pretty happy AOS got Absorbing Man.

He'll make a decent stand-in for Stonewall in terms of a TV version of the Secret Warriors, since they haven't done anything to introduce Stonewall yet.

It may just have been me but I totally didn't see the twist with Talbot coming. Good job, show.:up:

It may just have been me but I totally didn't see the twist with Talbot coming. Good job, show.:up:

I expected Talbot to be in Malik's pocket. I didn't expect it to be revealed so soon.

Finally got around to watching this episode and WHOA talk about a bunch of twists and turns lol

Hi everyone. Good episodes after the break so far. I just expected some explanation of what Ward/Hive did to Guiera at the end of las ep. Have I missed something? Thanks.

Another great episode for the season. I think Creel as a good guy will take some getting used to, and yeah he is seriously under powered. But it's still good to have him and the way they do his powers is great.

Ward/Hive is creepy as **** and looks a real threat, he seems like he would move mincemeat out of even he likes of Lash and I seriously don't know how the team will stop him.

The twists and turns were great in the episode and it was good to see Coulson and Talbot get some middle ground.

And, and as usual, damn Daisy was hit in this episode, Lincoln is one lucky guy.

You know why I love Tuesdays? Taco Tuesday and AOS.

Though it is the first day of the week for me which sucks......but TT and AOS!

It's my weekend :mnm:, with 2 superhero shows on (the other is on another channel an hour earlier). :drl:

Hi everyone. Good episodes after the break so far. I just expected some explanation of what Ward/Hive did to Guiera at the end of las ep. Have I missed something? Thanks.

I'm guessing that Hive has some control of their minds, commanding their obedience, but they are free to think otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"