Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 3x12 - "The Inside Man" - Discussion Thread

I think this is the best written and acted comic book show. It's too bad people can't see that because other shows get to use(and in many cases misuse a lot of name characters).

He asked Malik to bring him 5 humans, they were frozen in a circle around him, then he kind of dispersed a cloud from his body outwards which basically de fleshed them (while alive) and healed himself completely. He had all kinds of gooey ooze running off him at the end, but he was healed.

The fact that they were frozen is reassuring. Hive/Ward needs to be powerful, but he also can't be so over the top that they create plot holes going forward. That scene was quite scary and I'm hoping he isn't toned down when he comes into contact with the main cast.

I'm seeing a lot of the letter X in that link, which makes me think it's Fox owned. Anyway, there are strong hints of it being someone else (and comments from the cast that agrees).

He 'ate' the others

He asked Malik to bring him 5 humans, they were frozen in a circle around him, then he kind of dispersed a cloud from his body outwards which basically de fleshed them (while alive) and healed himself completely. He had all kinds of gooey ooze running off him at the end, but he was healed.
So, it's just the MONSTER in Ward that's healed not REAL Ward returned. lol He's still squidward. lol

I don't know anything about Sublime (except that the band is just awful), but it seems to be centered around mutants. This character seems to be Hive, but perhaps with some aspects of Sublime mixed in.

Marvel has confirmed that it is Hive...so I suppose the people above are saying that Marvel might be lying to us about his identity. Most of the public has never heard of either villain, so I don't think it's a lie worth telling...and again...if anything it would be Hive with elements of Sublime added.

No, Skye, noooooooooooooooooo......... not Lincoln! He could end up being.. a bad guy!

Psychic guy from next week isn't [BLACKOUT]Eden/Manifold[/BLACKOUT], right?

Psychic guy from next week isn't [BLACKOUT]Eden/Manifold[/BLACKOUT], right?

Do you need the spoiler bars ? It said his name right there in the episode .

Anyway he is a Teleporter (a souped up one according to Daisy)

Great to see 100% proof that Fox doesn't automatically have all Mutants. Eden Fasi was not an Inhuman in the comics. He was a Mutant. He trained under Gateway (an ally of the X-Men that is also a Mutant).

With every new episode Hive is getting creepier. Awesome scene.

Really good episode, though not as strong as last weeks'.

They just had to heal Ward back to pretty boy status, didn't they?
He was cooler looking all creepy and thriller-michael-jackson

CdpCkhtW8AAVnVS.jpg:large

It's finally official. Bye-bye, Grant Ward!

As signposted and obvious as it was, the second last scene with Grant Hive might be one of my favourite of the show's run. I've become a ward convert!

I was kind of hesitant about the seasonally re-invent ward schtick but I think he's like the Harley Quinn of Marvel in a way.

For a character that was invented for the tv show, he has had so much interaction with canon. AIM(via Centipede), Hydra, Inhumans, May's Vajayjay, the list goes on... The improvement as time has gone on has been great.

As an actor, he has hit the jackpot.

"BACON W/ EXTRA SYRUP WARD" FTW!!!!

Finally saw this on Infinity TV GO.
Awesome episode. Just great.
Nice to see confirmation that Creel isn't an inhuman and looks like they're going to be using him to address the inhuman "problem" going forward.
It's a nice way to tie-in what we saw of him before, surviving the obelisk exposure because of his powers... This is one of the things I love about this show. They pick up on even the smallest of dangling threads, and take it forward into unexpected directions. :up:

Good episode.
Always fun to see Talbot and Coulson together.
I hope Carl Creel joins the Secret Warriors like his son in the comics.
Zombie Ward is becoming more and more creepy.

It looks like they have a pretty decent TV superhero squad. Watch your backs, Legends of Tomorrow!:

Quake
Melter
Yo-Yo
Absorbing Man

You've got energy projection, strength, speed and defense via Melter, whose powers are not only unique but quite appealing visually. Swap out Sparkplug for Deathlok and I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"