• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S02E18 - "The Frenemy of My Enemy"

I'll be quite disappointed if they "Tahiti" his bad side away and bring him into the team. That would be destroying a character just so the actor could get more screen time.

Yeah, we have to wait until next Friday... Isn't it kind of unusual for the UK to get blockbusters before the US? If it's normal, I guess I just never really noticed :woo:

Same thing happened with TWS .

A longshot suggestion is to give Ward a new identity and have Grant Ward be "dead."

what a amazing ep
the actor that play Cal is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

I'll be quite disappointed if they "Tahiti" his bad side away and bring him into the team. That would be destroying a character just so the actor could get more screen time.
I was very surprised when Coulson said he would do that to him. I thought everything, I mean everything, from Tahiti was wiped out when it blew up. Maybe they remade that machine, but I hope not. They had better not do that because it's those bad parts of him that make the good things he does stand out even more, you know?

Plus it would be super cheesy. I really don't want to see it, however...

It would be so interesting to watch mind-wiped Ward slip in to a "kill mode" on occasion or see flashes of Dark Ward. Everyone would wonder if he was faking a mind wipe.

This episode: I loved seeing Hyde's serum viles in the file cabinet. That made me chuckle. I pray they give him a green old time smock to wear when he fully powers up and takes all the juice!!!

Another great episode that is leading up to the AoU tie-in and then what looks to be a collision of all the various factions in the final 4 episodes of the season.

I wonder whether Gordon saw that Hydra was attacking them, or since he and Cal saw Gordon, they'll all believe that SHIELD was behind the attack, and so they might believe that SHIELD took Lincoln and the other inhuman as well.

So I take it Bakshi was only faking compliance? After so many episodes of being a punch bag he finally showed some spine?

I hope so. It would be interesting to see him taking over Whitehall's position.

Did they mention at the beginning of the episode that there's a helicarrier out there?

Aircraft carrier, probably the Iliad, Gonzales' ship.

May & Simmons have no right with being pissed at Coulson for working with Ward. After all THEY BETRAYED HIM as well

They are doing what they think is best.

Me and my family are still a little confused about May right now. We thought she was being undercover like Simmons until tonight.

Another very strong episode. Deathlok better be ok though. Next week will be a fun week, AoS on Tuesday and Avengers on Friday.

Awesome episode.
So nice to have Ward back.
I hope Ward will escape and keep his memory. :csad:

Me and my family are still a little confused about May right now. We thought she was being undercover like Simmons until tonight.

Mae, is using the sleeping with the enemy tactic. Convincing new Shield that she is 100% percent on board. Don't forget, Mae doesnt work for Coulson nor Nu shield. her Boss is Nick Fury. Mae was given only one assignment from Fury and that is to keep tabs on Coulson.

Another fantastic episode. It is ridiculous how Ward has transformed as a character. He is so layered and really just a great wildcard on this show. Not a great deal of action in this one but it was packed full of tension. I was genuinely concerned for Deathlok there for a moment. I hope that he gets free of Hydra next episode. Also, anytime Kyle Maclachlans Cal is on the screen, he brings it.

They are doing what they think is best.

Are you sure about that ? Because even May admitted that the only reason shes sticking around. Is to find out Coulsons secrets & what hes been hiding. How is that whats best ? She had no problem working with Fury. Who kept secrets from EVERYBODY after all. nuSHIELDs entire existence is of hypocrisy

Last edited:
Is it just me or does the ABC logo keep changing into an Avengers A?
It's not just you, it did it a couple of times throughout the episode
I figured that was the only play Coulson had left. Lance Hunter wasn't there, though, which is interesting.
My guess is that since Lance is wounded, he's with 33
Yeah, we have to wait until next Friday... Isn't it kind of unusual for the UK to get blockbusters before the US? If it's normal, I guess I just never really noticed :woo:
Not unusual, I think the majority of the MCU films have opened in the UK before they opened in the U.S. with just 2 maybe 3 being exceptions

What if it's not even May? What if it's a SHIELD*** operative wearing one of those masks?

I think that's just a carrott the show had Coulson give Grant to get him to help that ultimately underlines Ward's greatest character flaw: his incredible tendency to make easy choices instead of the right ones to deal with his problems, even at the expense of those he cares about - and he DOES, deep down, however unbelievable this may be to some, just look at his moments with Kara last episode. I suspect this very well may be that his whole arc this season: for him to realize that and REALLY start maning up to his mistakes, making the right choices for the right reasons no matter the cost.

I think that's just a carrott the show had Coulson give Grant to get him to help that ultimately underlines Ward's greatest character flaw: his incredible tendency to make easy choices instead of the right ones to deal with his problems, even at the expense of those he cares about - and he DOES, deep down, however unbelievable this may be to some, just look at his moments with Kara last episode. I suspect this very well may be that his whole arc this season: for him to realize that and REALLY start maning up to his mistakes, making the right choices for the right reasons no matter the cost.
Hey people yall can't see that The writers are planting a seed for the Taskmaster! The whole wiping the memory thing. Something going to go wrong and Ward is going to develop Taskmaster photographic memory skills!

I'm starting to think that they're going with the idea that Ward DOES actually care about Kara/Agent 33 (even Coulson mentions it). I'm cool with this as it adds some more nuance to his character without making him a "good guy" overall.

Hey people yall can't see that The writers are planting a seed for the Taskmaster! The whole wiping the memory thing. Something going to go wrong and Ward is going to develop Taskmaster photographic memory skills!

No, I don't, not every character from the show has to turn out to be a comic book one and any similarity Grant Ward may have with Taskmasker is superficial IMO - they don't even have the same real name! Same for Kara and Madame Masque.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"