Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - S2E5 "A Hen in the Wolf House"

That was one of the best episodes of the series. Most episodes leave me underwhelmed and wondering why I even bother but damn, that was actually good. Loved Bobbi! I hope she continues to be an active part of the show.

Just taking a look at the AoS tag on Tumblr, and it would appear that it already is. I feel like this happens with everyone Simmons interacts with. Maybe Elizabeth Henstridge just has chemistry with everyone.

Yep indeed it already has. MockinSimmons is now real. Not that I would mind that!:woot::cwink::hubba:hubba

tumblr_ndtvu0u5Lf1qbopwjo2_500.gif

tumblr_ndtvu0u5Lf1qbopwjo1_500.gif

tumblr_ndtvu0u5Lf1qbopwjo3_500.gif

tumblr_ndtvu0u5Lf1qbopwjo4_500.gif

I wonder when they're going to use Bobbi's call sign. Unless I missed it, they haven't said "Mockingbird" yet.

didn't they orginally say Skye would be revealed to be someone that most people would know? Or am I just making that up? Cause if it's this Daisy/Quake person people have started speculating loudly about, I certainly haven't a clue about her.

I don't recall anyone saying she would be revealed to be someone we know. But it's unrealistic to think everyone will know her. Even Jessica Drew isn't known by everyone (although she's a bit more popular). But I knew who Mr. Hyde was so I wouldn't have been entirely confused if that's what they reveal.

As ever (and IMO) an awesome episode. I've heard some (not necessarily on this board) are disappointed that Simmons was pulled out of HYDRA so early, but I was actually glad to see her get back with the team. Not having her there with them was leaving a 'gap'. Loved the introduction of Bobbi (I had a hunch that she would end up being Hunter's 'demon' ex.... sure enough). I also liked the interactions between Skye and Coulson. The friction between them due to Coulson keeping the source of the writing from her, to near the end where he makes the comment about her having a bad day (or whatever his line was) and just giving her a hug. THAT is why I love Coulson so much.

And of course NEXT WEEK THE AOU TRAILER!!!!!
tumblr_n51kvwcsP01smcbm7o1_250.gif

tumblr_n7ep6pLBfe1smcbm7o1_250.gif

tumblr_n7d70hFV0u1smcbm7o1_250.gif

tumblr_mwz8gjgFFI1smcbm7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mww0b1wkj51smcbm7o1_400.gif

Great episode

Hunter>>>>>>Ward
I hope Mockingbird becomes a regular or at least a large recurring role, anyone got any info?
I guess unless Bobbi is gonna be in a movie with Hawkeye then it would be just a throw away thing for them to have had a relationship anyway, now we have an interesting dynamic between them Bobbi and Hunter. Hilarious that the 'she-demon ex-wife' turns out to be someone clearly very nice.

Whilst it does look like a Mr Hyde Quake scenario with Skye and her dad, I'm still positive they must be both inhumans. I don't see what is up with the alien body, markings and 'diviner' otherwise.

So Skye says the alien writing is a map. Is anyone else thinking Attilan?

Not quite sure how having some alien blood in you would lead you to keep drawing maps over and over, will be interesting to see if why that is the case.

Will we actually get an inhumans or kree back story on this show though

Not quite sure how having some alien blood in you would lead you to keep drawing maps over and over, will be interesting to see if why that is the case.

Will we actually get an inhumans or kree back story on this show though

maybe it's not a map to a location... could be a genetic map

heh there were 182 people in here lastnight just after the show lol
As ever (and IMO) an awesome episode. I've heard some (not necessarily on this board) are disappointed that Simmons was pulled out of HYDRA so early, but I was actually glad to see her get back with the team. Not having her there with them was leaving a 'gap'. Loved the introduction of Bobbi (I had a hunch that she would end up being Hunter's 'demon' ex.... sure enough). I also liked the interactions between Skye and Coulson. The friction between them due to Coulson keeping the source of the writing from her, to near the end where he makes the comment about her having a bad day (or whatever his line was) and just giving her a hug. THAT is why I love Coulson so much.

And of course NEXT WEEK THE AOU TRAILER!!!!!
tumblr_n51kvwcsP01smcbm7o1_250.gif

tumblr_n7ep6pLBfe1smcbm7o1_250.gif

tumblr_n7d70hFV0u1smcbm7o1_250.gif

tumblr_mwz8gjgFFI1smcbm7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mww0b1wkj51smcbm7o1_400.gif

anyone have a screen cap of Skye's dad's face when he was chocking Raina? Did his features change at all? Or was he just sweeting a lot.

Many of you know that I am one of the harshest critics of this show here at the Hype.

Well...I am man enough to admit that I got darn near misty-eyed near the end of this week's episode. Seeing Mockingbird in action...learning more about the alien connection...realizing that Skye is likely Daisy Johnson and her dad is likely Mister Hyde... and on top of that the show is hitting its stride as an action packed spy show...it was all too much...I'm giddy right now.

I closed my browser and restarted my computer when I read this. I thought I had a virus on my pc. There is no way in the world. Heretic wrote that post. Nice to see you enjoying this season as much as the rest of us.

I loved the Bessie reference. So random and obscure.

marvelpetshandbook.jpg

This is probably one of my favorite episodes of the series.

So Skye says the alien writing is a map. Is anyone else thinking Attilan?

That's exactly what I thought but how can they pull that off on a TV budget?

Episode was awesome!

Coulson not giving in to Raina, I was like "What the ...".
And then bobbi beating the ***** out of yhose two HYDRA guards :wow:. I'am a little ashamed but I didn't see that coming, thought she was brainwashed.

Guess Rain told Skye's dad SHIELD was coming. Curious about whats going to happen to he.

I'am a fan of the show from the first episode but his episode was really. really good.

Intrigued, the Kree began to experiment on Earth's then-primitive homo sapiens by splicing Eternals DNA into Cro-Magnons.

Their test subjects, the Inhumans, went on to form a society of their own, which thrived in seclusion from the rest of humanity and developed advanced technology. Experiments with the mutagenic Terrigen Mist gave them various powers, but also caused lasting genetic damage and deformities.

Pulled up this from:
http://marvel.com/universe/Inhumans

Now most of you would know the Marvel world better then me, but people here al talking about kree and inhumans. Doenst this wrap it all up?

Last edited:
God Coulson was such a stupid dick this epsiode.
Seriously if he just said yes to Raina everyone except hydra would have benefited. Doctor and skye reunited, Jemma and bobbi still undercover, couslon in good graces with the guy who has the obelisk. The viewers would have finally got to see what skye is.
Now look at it. His moles have been exposed, Skye's stiry will be dragged out longer than it had to, and now hydra has the obelisk, and couslon ended up terrorizing someone who was just trying to survive. Hyrda was literally the only faction that benefited from Coulsons choice.
What the **** Phil
Maybe he is losing it.

Adrianne Palicki is really tall. She like towers over everybody on the show except Mac. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"