Ahsoka Ahsoka General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

Yeah, I would love that. Who did she play before?

I don’t know the site but that is the news I need whenever officially confirmed!

Interesting if Mena Massoud is Ezra since his design was basically Aladdin, at least in the earlier seasons when he had longer hair.

I'm a sucker for Jedi content, so this and Kenobi are my most anticipated Star Wars Disney+ projects.

Can someone explain the timeline of this? If the Ahsoka show takes place post-Mandalorian, would Ezra and Sabine be much older?

Can someone explain the timeline of this? If the Ahsoka show takes place post-Mandalorian, would Ezra and Sabine be much older?
Ezra is around 18 at the time of ANH. Mandalorian is set about 5 years after ROTJ. Ezra would be around 27 during Mandalorian season 1 and 2. Sabine is maybe 1 year older than Ezra.

Ezra was born in 19 BBY (Before the Battle of Yavin) just like Luke and Leia. Sabine was born 21 BBY. There are 4 years between the events of Star Wars and RotJ. Mando starts 5 years after RotJ. You would think at least a year has passed in the series. So Ezra should be about about 29-30. Sabine, 31-32.

Ezra was born in 19 BBY (Before the Battle of Yavin) just like Luke and Leia. Sabine was born 21 BBY. There are 4 years between the events of Star Wars and RotJ. Mando starts 5 years after RotJ. You would think at least a year has passed in the series. So Ezra should be about about 29-30. Sabine, 31-32.

A year seems a bit much for the events in Mando. I was thinking a week between each episode at most.

Big deal. Call me when they cast Sabine. :o

They could just get Tiya Sicar, Sabine Wren’s VA, who already has live action experience. She’s technically 39 in real life but could play younger. Just have her get into top shape and do fight choreography training.

If we’re just keeping it strictly within the Disney live-action circle, Naomi Scott could also work. She’s a year younger than Mena, but could play older. She’s done some action stuff so she wouldn’t have a problem getting back into the groove and doing that stuff.

They could just get Tiya Sicar, Sabine Wren’s VA, who already has live action experience. She’s technically 39 in real life but could play younger. Just have her get into top shape and do fight choreography training.

If we’re just keeping it strictly within the Disney live-action circle, Naomi Scott could also work. She’s a year younger than Mena, but could play older. She’s done some action stuff so she wouldn’t have a problem getting back into the groove and doing that stuff.
I would definitely be up for Tiya Sicar to reprise the role. Though from everything I have seen, I believe they are looking for someone from a more east Asian descent for the live action casting. Thus my personal preference would be Jessica Henwick, as unlikely as her return to Star Wars in a different role then her bit part would be.

I would definitely be up for Tiya Sicar to reprise the role. Though from everything I have seen, I believe they are looking for someone from a more east Asian descent for the live action casting. Thus my personal preference would be Jessica Henwick, as unlikely as her return to Star Wars in a different role then her bit part would be.

If that’s the case, I’d definitely be okay with her. She’s definitely shown in Iron Fist she has the chops to perform and pull off the fight choreography.

I do distinctly remember her playing a bit part in Force Awakens, though I doubt anyone would even be able to remember that to be taken out of her appearing in a different role.

If that’s the case, I’d definitely be okay with her. She’s definitely shown in Iron Fist she has the chops to perform and pull off the fight choreography.

I do distinctly remember her playing a bit part in Force Awakens, though I doubt anyone would even be able to remember that to be taken out of her appearing in a different role.
:up:

And yeah, I doubt anyone that isn't like all of us, remembers here. But considering she's a crush thanks to GOT and Iron Fist, I remember vividly. :hehe:

I’d take both of those right now. I wouldn’t have thought of him myself, but now the thought of Mena Massoud as Ezra really fits for me. And Lars as Thrawn is a no brainer.

I can't believe they're going to have to dye Massoud's hair blue to match the show. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"