Alejandro Gonzalez to helm.....Birdman

Is that make up on Keaton?... or he just aged a lot since The Other Guys! Wow.

I think it's makeup because there are other setpics in Normal clothes without the goatee and he looks younger.

This whole thing reminds me of:

condorman_zps0f9d1f0c.jpg

Teaser trailer is up.
I admit, I'm primarily interested in this for Emma Stone, but it actually looks pretty good. I don't know why, but I really liked seeing Michael Keaton punch Ed Norton in the face for some reason.:woot:

this movie could bring Keaton back.

Looks good

and that cover of Gnarls Barkley's Crazy was cool

someone! anyone! please give me a link to a full version to that remix of crazy

I read somewhere , someone said this movie might be basically one big shot. I thought it was some misspelling. After the trailer...i can see it.

Just saw the teaser and man does this look awesome. Def gonna have to check this one out when it hits

Dammit, I missed the initial thread and ws really hoping Harvey birdman was getting a feature film.

This looks really fantastic. Really excited to see the finished film for sure.

I have no idea what this movie is all about but just going by the trailer does anybody else think that its going to be a stage show that will "come to life"? I hope that makes some sense

I'm happy to see Keaton in another big role again, it feels like it's far to big a gaps between movies he does.

I was so confused by this trailer, because when I hear that there's going to be a Birdman movie, I think of the Hanna Barbera cartoon character (as many people have already said).

That said, I love Michael Keaton, and this movie looks great. I'll definitely be going to see this one. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"