Alejandro Gonzalez to helm.....Birdman

This looks so brilliant & unique. Keaton for best actor?

My mind always goes to Wesley Willis' song "Birdman Kicked My Ass."

''thats why 20 years ago i said no to Birdman 4 ''

Keaton i see what you did there. go for the oscar. you deserve it. :woot:

Looks good. THe voice that's talking is Birdman in his head right?

Just a heads up I would take the video down since it has cursing in it

Looks good. THe voice that's talking is Birdman in his head right?
it is. they also used an actor in a birman suit. thats the scene in the trailer when we can see the wings behind him
AXsM2RS.png

This looks amazing. :wow:

Dear God, let this be the movie that brings Michael Keaton back to prominence!!

EDIT: By the way... you can see a Man Of Steel poster at 1:50. :D

Last edited:
So what have we heard about this movie? Is it actually good? Because I want Michael Keaton to be in a great film again.

You know that Oscar Keaton never got for Clean & Sober? he'll probably get it for this. This looks amazing and I'm usually wary of oscar bait.

Looks awesome.

Also, was that Andrea Riseborough and Naomi Watts kissing in the trailer?

I think it was. :ninja::awesome:

The Man of Steel poster was a funny touch. :up:

^ Both the things you're commenting on made me smile. :p

There was a MOS poster? Haha I missed that.

Also, I love the Birdman voice.

Looks awesome.

Also, was that Andrea Riseborough and Naomi Watts kissing in the trailer?

Yes. I really hope they're not going to censor this movie in my country- god I hate this place so much!

Actually I came across some archived articles on the net about Keaton leaving the Batman franchise in 93/94 and according to all the trades he was going to come back but as the production neared it's start date he asked for $15 million, a percentage of the profits AND creative control.

I don't know where this myth that Michael was offered anything between $15 million to $30 mill by WB came from. Plus there's a story that when Tobey Macguire was trying to pull the same stunt prior to signing for SPIDER MAN 2 Sony boss Amy Pascal told his agent 'Remind Tobey where Michael Keaton is these days'.

Actually I came across some archived articles on the net about Keaton leaving the Batman franchise in 93/94 and according to all the trades he was going to come back but as the production neared it's start date he asked for $15 million, a percentage of the profits AND creative control.

I don't know where this myth that Michael was offered anything between $15 million to $30 mill by WB came from. Plus there's a story that when Tobey Macguire was trying to pull the same stunt prior to signing for SPIDER MAN 2 Sony boss Amy Pascal told his agent 'Remind Tobey where Michael Keaton is these days'.
It's hard to know who or what to believe. WB 'insiders' got in the habit of leaking info to the press in the lead up to the release of BF. It's clear that there was a certain amount of character assassination going on and they very much wanted to portray Keaton as the bad guy in all of this. I suppose they were only protecting their property, and that kind of thing is done all the time in showbiz. There's also the story about Keaton reading the script for the first time and then immediately pricing himself out of the film ($30 million) because he had no intention of ever doing it.

Anyway, Birdman looks incredible. Here's hoping!

This looks amazing. :wow:

Dear God, let this be the movie that brings Michael Keaton back to prominence!!

EDIT: By the way... you can see a Man Of Steel poster at 1:50. :D

I love it. Also, I would like to thank Toy Story 3 and The Other Guys in help making Keaton..ease his way back into studio films.

I was offered to play the sidekick, Pigeon-man. Marvel wouldn't allow it.

Yes. I really hope they're not going to censor this movie in my country- god I hate this place so much!

Where do you live? If they censor lesbian scenes there... MOVE IMMEDIATELY.

There is no more beautiful sight on earth than two women kissing. Unless it's that scene in Not Another Teen Movie.

Sounds amazing.

Come on, Keaton... get that nomination. :up:

We live in a weird universe where Steve Carell and Michael Keaton are the two frontrunners for Best Actor.

Movie looks amazing though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"