Alejandro Gonzalez to helm.....Birdman

I'll be honest, I think this trailer is poorly cut and stinks of Searchlight-style independent bull ****, but it doesn't deter me from wanting to see the movie. Keaton's worst days are a blessing for the rest of us, and I didn't know Ed Norton was involved so that's another big plus. Emma Stone is just icing on the cake.

I think this looks amazing, and I'm particularly intrigued by how different it looks from Inarritu's previous work.

Keaton needs to be in more movies. but he also needs to be cast in a r rated HBO comedy-drama tv show. we all know it would work and have big ratings. so lets do this.

Keaton needs to be in more movies. but he also needs to be cast in a r rated HBO comedy-drama tv show. we all know it would work and have big ratings. so lets do this.

Imagine Breaking Bad with Keaton replacing Cranston.

You're welcome.

Emma looked beautiful in that one shot.

I thought she looked kind of rough in that shot, actually. And jail-baity. Her weight loss is becoming more and more obvious, in my opinion. :csad:

Anyway, I am really interested to see her chemistry with Michael Keaton. Both tend to do really well with comedy, so I can see the two of them being great in this movie together.

I thought she looked kind of rough in that shot, actually. And jail-baity. Her weight loss is becoming more and more obvious, in my opinion. :csad:

Anyway, I am really interested to see her chemistry with Michael Keaton. Both tend to do really well with comedy, so I can see the two of them being great in this movie together.

Umm, Emma is supposed to be a junkie (or a recovering junkie) in this, she's supposed to look like that in the movie.

I don't...quite know what to think of this. I know its only a teaser but this gave me no indication as to what this movie's even remotely about. And that "stinger" at the end with Keaton and Norton fighting...maybe alot of people got a kick out of that but I was just weirded out by it. Maybe that was the intention. I dunno. i am at least curious.

Umm, Emma is supposed to be a junkie (or a recovering junkie) in this, she's supposed to look like that in the movie.

They should have just cast Lindsay Lohan; she's been going full-method in that role for years.

And he was in Need for Speed. I was excited about the Beetlejuice sequel, but it's fallen quiet on that front. As for Birdman, I rewatched the trailer today. Unless the film has content that is socially/politically tasteless, I'm almost guaranteed to like it if a) if it's so bad it's good, like the Room or b) It's well-made and out there.

Wasn't a big fan of the trailer, but count me in for this. In fact, count me in for anything that Michael Keaton is involved with.

I thought the trailer was nuts and that giant bird destroying the city reminded me of the Songbird from Bioshock: Infinite.

Michael Keaton is so perfect for this. Plus this slowed down version of Crazy they used for the trailer is sublime.

I really enjoyed the trailer, and this instantly became one of my most anticipated movies of this year. I don't know what about it, but something just drew me in. The cast, tone, and story looks like it is right up my alley.

LOL, Batman vs. the Hulk.

This movie really looks great.

Poster:

birdman-620x930.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"