All Things Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Discussion in 'Wonder Woman' started by Thread Manager, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaelaTargaryen Registered

Anna Klassen ✔ @AnnaJKlassen
    #WonderWoman is the 1st film in the DCEU whose fight sequences don't feel entirely CGI/video game-esque, & that alone is huge accomplishment

Kate Erbland ✔ @katerbland
    WONDER WOMAN: Easily my favorite DCEU film. Has the humor and heart the franchise so desperately needs. Gadot and Pine are charming as hell.

Jim Vejvoda ✔ @JimVejvoda
    I'm now allowed to reveal I enjoyed Wonder Woman! It's really good. Has the heart & humanity DCEU needed. I'm not reviewing it FYI

Kevin Polowy ✔ @djkevlar
    #WonderWoman is solid. Definitely a step up from the last few DC movies. Its retro war vibe makes it feel like their Captain America.

Erika @pottertardis
    #WonderWoman is the best DCEU film so far. The heart of Gal Gadot's Diana powers it, and the shift from mythic into WWI story really works.

2. GothamBat Protector of Gotham

Honestly Johns makes me nervous. His comicbook writer sensibilities might be really not right for movies. I feel like if he was fully in charge we'd have gotten 14 year old Robin and Supes wearing his undies on the outside... Maybe his sensibilities are a nice touch in small doses but I think I'm glad he wasn't there from the start

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]530225[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.