All Things Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might see it one more time.

19533541_1709916502645043_3920729220493344768_n.jpg

Nice

We should chip in and buy her a Wonder Woman T-Shirt.

I've sent my 2 dollars.

For those who've seen both WW and Homecoming which do you think was better?

Neither..... both.... Too different to really compare IMHO. Came out of both movies buzzing, that's all i'm bothered about

For those who've seen both WW and Homecoming which do you think was better?

Wonder Woman. More original, more impactful, more important. Spidey was a great, great movie, but nothing new. WW is a milestone kind of film for both the turn around in the DCEU (hopefully) and female representation. Also, there's no moment in Homecoming that reaches the heights of No Man's Land.

I preferred WW over Homecoming, as I just found it to be a far more powerful story. But I loved both.

It's subjective thing, one person may find Spider-Man Homecoming a better movie, other may prefer Wonder Woman, there's no definitive answer to such questions.

It's a testament to the strength of this year's CBMs that so many people have a different ranking for the 4 released thus far. I've seen people (here and on some Facebook groups) rank Guardians as the best and Logan the worst, Wonder Woman the best and Spider-man the worst. Any order you can possibly do, I've seen.

It's a testament to the strength of this year's CBMs that so many people have a different ranking for the 4 released thus far. I've seen people (here and on some Facebook groups) rank Guardians as the best and Logan the worst, Wonder Woman the best and Spider-man the worst. Any order you can possibly do, I've seen.

That's... true for every year. :huh:

That's... true for every year. :huh:
Not quite. Last year it was pretty clear what were the worst movies out of the 6 we got. Generally speaking. This year it's more scattered and not consistent

Not quite. Last year it was pretty clear what were the worst movies out of the 6 we got. Generally speaking. This year it's more scattered and not consistent

No... Your statement was that you saw films with rankings all over the place... That's true EVERY YEAR. It's kinda silly and arbitrary a standard when it's literally the same each year since about 2008.

No... Your statement was that you saw films with rankings all over the place... That's true EVERY YEAR. It's kinda silly and arbitrary a standard when it's literally the same each year since about 2008.
I saw rankings consistently last year with a top 3 and bottom 3. Not the case this year. You're free to keep arguing otherwise but that's my anecdotal observation.

WB must be regretting their decision of having August 25 th as the release date for WW in Japan.

Even if they wanted a late release there, having a release date as 25 th Aug is a bit too far.

WB must be regretting their decision of having August 25 th as the release date for WW in Japan.

Even if they wanted a late release there, having a release date as 25 th Aug is a bit too far.

Everybody that wants to see the movie will have pirated it by then.

it'll be made up by the holiday crowd though, and I don't think mid/older women/children are into pirating =P

Everybody that wants to see the movie will have pirated it by then.

Frozen was released 4 months after its American release and made 200 mil in Japan.....

Yeah the rumor makes zero sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back