All Things Wonder Woman: An Open Discussion - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it was posted back then, but I found some footage on youtube of Gal Gadot and Lucy Davis filming the Armistice Day scene in Trafalgar Square, London (Feb. 21, 2016):

[YT]S0-psZPf1Mo[/YT]

and here's some (distant) footage of a scene being filmed of Amazons on horseback on the beach in Matera, Italy:

[YT]jTZ3MuXacCA[/YT]

Last edited:
I wonder if the Armistice Day scene is at the end of the movie.

Also, it doesn't seem Gal has many scenes in Themyscira. I was hoping to see her walking around in those classic Greek dresses or even around the old city just taking part in everyday life. And we didn't see anything that looked like a contest at all.

600M should be a success, I think?

People these days seem to think 1B is the benchmark for superhero movies. X Men movies never got to those numbers and yet they are financially and critically successful.
I suppose it should. 500+ will be a success. Probably.

Don't know if it was posted back then, but I found some footage on youtube of Gal Gadot and Lucy Davis filming the Armistice Day scene in Trafalgar Square, London (Feb. 21, 2016):

[YT]S0-psZPf1Mo[/YT]

and here's some (distant) footage of a scene being filmed of Amazons on horseback on the beach in Matera, Italy:

[YT]jTZ3MuXacCA[/YT]

Are they still filming? I just saw this day old tweet from Weintraub about Chris Pine still filming Wonder Woman. Crazy story indeed. And that was in London.

https://mobile.twitter.com/colliderfrosty/status/728673964147527683

Anyone else reading the Legend of Wonderwoman?Its a Fabulous take on Wonderwoman in period times.

And when it comes down to it, no teaser to the teaser or teaser to the trailer. We've been teased enough! Especially with that CW special from a while back. :cmad:

No pressure but Wonder Woman deserved her own film decades ago so yeah we better get a kick-ass trailer at the very least.

I agree that trailer for a trailer stuff is obnoxious as all get out.

Almost forgot about the EW or Empire mag cover that they shot in March. Wonder the release date

No pressure but Wonder Woman deserved her own film decades ago so yeah we better get a kick-ass trailer at the very least.

I agree that trailer for a trailer stuff is obnoxious as all get out.
Amen! Sistah!

Almost forgot about the EW or Empire mag cover that they shot in March. Wonder the release date
Oh yeah. EW covers are almost always underwhelming but I look forward reading about the film.
Amen! Sistah!
:highfive:

I'm getting a little emotional again because the film finally exists. I mean sure it isn't anywhere near finished but it exists.

Last edited:
Is it actually a wrap or just Gal's last day of filming? Could others still be shooting scenes?
It's possible but the lead actress being done is a huge deal and I doubt they have weeks of filming left.

No doubt like all of these huge productions they will eventually go back for reshoots and people will freak out about that like they always do.

Grateful Gal celebrated the wrap of this historic film with a thank you to all involved. I was hoping to get some news on when filming finished. Now onto post. And yeah, plenty of time for a fierce trailer at a Comic Con. It's the last con before WW is released so they gotta do something big!

Now I wonder if Gal gets a small break before reporting to the JL set. More cinematic WW. Feels like a bonanza!!!

Sweet. :up: Very excited for this movie. No rest for Gal, though. Five months filming WW and now straight into Justice League. I bet she'll want a well deserved long brake from movies after that. Can't wait for the first trailer/teaser.

Gal has such a beautiful smile while playing with that clapper board. :ilv: Look at how her eyes and face light up so radiantly.

:awesome:

MVtNap2.gif

9pIEa3j.gif

a5XVkQC.gif

dxgwpPR.gif

TXa3uS2.gif

fUJY97Q.gif

n5Ho5tr.gif

BEHdQdH.gif

9T2lfmZ.gif

Gorgeous. Can't believe she is a mommy. She looks so young.

Have these images been brightened up and given more saturation?

I'm so hopeful for this movie and so we have to wait June 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back