The Boys Amazon's The Boys General Discussion Thread

Ive watched this entire series 2xs
Im in love with starlight
I HATE HOMELANDER SO MUCH

THE DOLPHIN ..LMAO

I hope they go somewhere with the Deep subplot. It kind of just went nowhere abruptly after a while.

Loved the series. Hated The Homelander, flipping brilliant performance.
In fact I thought all the actors were great to fantastic.
Somewhat of an unexpected favourite was Frenchie...
The changes to The Deep, quite clever imo
and quite gross looking
...That dolphin, I just couldn't hahaha
Starlight is awesome, really enjoyed her character. Hewie was great as well.

Can't wait for season 2.

Well I will just say The Boys are back in town. For sure. Awesome season 1.

This show was awesome. Looking forward to season 2 and what's in store. Homelander is seriously scary AF in this. Antony Starr could be a seriously awesome Joker.

One thing that I know I probably should have thought about before but have just remembered now did Billy kill Stillwell's baby?

One thing that I know I probably should have thought about before but have just remembered now did Billy kill Stillwell's baby?
Honestly, I would not be surprised to find out he left the baby to die.

I think they left it unanswered to maybe see how fans reacted to it all before making a decision and mentioning it in season 2.

Honestly, I would not be surprised to find out he left the baby to die.

I think they left it unanswered to maybe see how fans reacted to it all before making a decision and mentioning it in season 2.
Considering the show has dealt with leaving people to die at the hands of terrorists, drugged superheroes, decapitation and indirectly promoted animal cruelty, I don't think a dead baby is going to be their limit here. Either Homelander got that baby out of there too, or the baby will have survived from it's own doing (in that it'll be a super baby with regenerative abilities or something).

What we can ascertain though is that Billy didn't care; at that point, he'd lost all hope anyway. He was in vendetta mode against Homelander. I don't think he particularly cared who got hurt along the way, young or old. He's not exactly your moral compass kinda' guy.

I should probably clarify that I meant that Homelander most likely left the baby to die.

But yes, Billy most likely did not care. He's been after Homelander for so long and he knew this was gonna be his one and only chance so he was probably ready for some collateral damage.

Wwl7Phc.jpg

4mFt5Zn.jpg

I should probably clarify that I meant that Homelander most likely left the baby to die.

But yes, Billy most likely did not care. He's been after Homelander for so long and he knew this was gonna be his one and only chance so he was probably ready for some collateral damage.
I think Billy fully expected to die as well, so the baby wasn't even on his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"