American Psycho

Yeah, seriously. I never liked Phil Collins or Huey Lewis before I saw this movie... but AP made me love them.

There's still a really sick part of me that wishes the movie would have been as graphic and disturbing as the book. As much as I love the film and Bale's epic performance, they didn't really even come close to showing you just how sick and perverted Bateman really is. Bale still absolutely nailed the character though.

I was flipping through HBO and saw this the first time somewhere in 2000 right at the scene when Bateman kills the homeless guy and flat out stomps on the poor guys dog (ouch!) that I felt the urge to see the rest of it.

Really a great performance from Bale from his mannerisms during detective Kimble's questioning, his weird fascination with Huey Lewis and Phil Collins during murder and/or having a threesome.

I'd seen bits of the sequel with Mila Kunis but it was unwatchable.

LOL, yeah that sequel is a pile of crap. I watched about the first 20 minutes and I turned it off because I couldn't stomach it anymore.

Regarding the scene with the homeless guy... it's even worse in the book. He actually doesn't kill him... he slashes his eyeballs out.

I was flipping through HBO and saw this the first time somewhere in 2000 right at the scene when Bateman kills the homeless guy and flat out stomps on the poor guys dog (ouch!) that I felt the urge to see the rest of it.

Really a great performance from Bale from his mannerisms during detective Kimble's questioning, his weird fascination with Huey Lewis and Phil Collins during murder and/or having a threesome.

I'd seen bits of the sequel with Mila Kunis but it was unwatchable.

You are a sick, sick man. :nono:

The real Huey Lewis!

tumblr_mkp5skyYs91qgd6jqo1_500.gif

tumblr_mkp5skyYs91qgd6jqo2_500.gif

That might be the greatest Funny or Die video ever.

DAMN RIGHT :awesome:

Dave "child of the 80s and proud of it!" McFly

This is a GREAT read. Bale is crazy! I hope he and Harron can do a movie again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"