Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just happy that Cavill and Adams have so much of the chemistry that welling and durnace so sadly, and pathetically lacked

I think it's a bit too early to tell.

I am just happy that Cavill and Adams have so much of the chemistry that welling and durnace so sadly, and pathetically lacked

:whatever:

Welling and Durance had plenty of chemistry. You wanna talk about black holes of chemistry? Go watch SR. :o

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!! 2 robots interacting on screen

We've only got the trailer and pictures to go on - but going on that little interrogation segment alone, they're well on their way chemistry wise.

I couldn't stand Tom Welling as Clark, but I think his relationship and (yes) chemistry with Durance's Lois was really good. Mostly her doing, I think.

I hope so. Every bit of Amy and Cavill we've seen so far appears to work so well (the kiss, holding hands, interrogation). But I still can't kick those pre-screening reports that said that Amy is the weakest part of the film.

lol
It's hilarious how you need to post hate towards Erica Durance in every single comment.

Just get over it, they had great chemistry!

she's not wearing a jacket, though this could be right after the desert scene where she and Superman hold hands (from Trailer #2)

adwsqvuM.jpg

Woah, didn't notice this moment in the trailer, looks like Lois with her desert outfit

I hope so. Every bit of Amy and Cavill we've seen so far appears to work so well (the kiss, holding hands, interrogation). But I still can't kick those pre-screening reports that said that Amy is the weakest part of the film.

I was so worried about this at first, but then I noticed that this was only one report and when I read it again I realized it basically didn't say anything about the big role she's apparently playing, if our theories are correct (and I believe they are 'cause we're getting more and more confirmation), Lois' role is HUGE and the Clark/Lois dynamic is so different from everything we've seen before. This person posting that pre-screening report didn't mention anything that we've speculated. Something this big would be impossible to be left out of a report. That's why, in my opinion, the report was false.

Last edited:
:whatever:

Welling and Durance had plenty of chemistry. You wanna talk about black holes of chemistry? Go watch SR. :o

That is why I dislike the film so much. The entire film was centered on Superman and Lois' relationship and they had no chemistry. You ignore the global impact of Superman leaving for 5 years to focus heavily on a personal relationship where it's not believable that these people are in love. What the heck?

I was so worried about this at first, but then I noticed that this was only one report and when I read it again I realized it basically didn't say anything about the big role she's apparently playing, if our theories are correct (and I believe they are 'cause we're getting more and more confirmation), Lois' role is HUGE and the Clark/Lois dynamic is so different from everything we've seen before. This person posting that pre-screening report didn't mention anything that we've speculated. Something this big would be hard to be left out of a report. That's why, in my opinion, the report was false.
Yay! :yay: Let's hope so. I feel like Superman and Lois are the two most important parts in this film.

That is why I dislike the film so much. The entire film was centered on Superman and Lois' relationship and they had no chemistry. You ignore the global impact of Superman leaving for 5 years to focus heavily on a personal relationship where it's not believable that these people are in love. What the heck?

Oh Superman Returns

The first time I rooted for Lois and another guy instead of Superman. Hey, Marsden was a charming Richard :o
I love how everybody just ignores Bosworth in the celebrations of Lois' 75 years! :hehe:

Oh Superman Returns

The first time I rooted for Lois and another guy instead of Superman. Hey, Marsden was a charming Richard :o
I love how everybody just ignores Bosworth in the celebrations of Lois' 75 years! :hehe:

Exactly! Richard was the best character in the film apart from Jimmy. I was hoping Lex would beat Superman to death.

Yay! :yay: Let's hope so. I feel like Superman and Lois are the two most important parts in this film.

Yes, we're either very, very wrong, or the report is false.

I'm leaning towards the latter :cwink:

Fellas, I know some of you hate Smallville, but Welling and Durance had a chemistry and that's undeniable.

^Dude, you can't post a link with the word ****.

Fellas, I know some of you hate Smallville, but Welling and Durance had a chemistry and that's undeniable.
This. You could feel the chemistry and sexual tension on screen lol. I loved Durance...:csad:

I look forward to seeing Amy and Henry having some chemistry and tension ;)

I guess I would agree with that. I actually liked Durance's Lois Lane. I think she would have been shined even more if she was paired with a stronger actor playing Clark.

Absolutely!
They were what made me go back to watch in S8. I prefer Erica's Lois though.

I guess I would agree with that. I actually liked Durance's Lois Lane. I think she would have been shined even more if she was paired with a stronger actor playing Clark.

This!!!

Originally Posted by Jim-El
Kate Bosworth wore a hair piece in SR. At least it was dark, but it certainly didn't help her performance.
Yeah worst choice ever for Lois Lane. She delivered a bad performance in SR. But it wasn't entirely his fault, the character was very poor-written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"