BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Leave her alone, man."
image.png

I can kinda imagine that being an aging trucker loser's claim to local fame-that he pinched Amy Adams bum before it was worth millions.

True; but the hopeful thing here is that Amy seemingly had a sincere interest in the character of Lois Lane, so unless they really take a huge nose dive in the quality of the character, I think we have a safe chance that she'll be interested in appearing as many DC films as we've seen from the likes of the some of the veteran X-Men cast members.

I think this is her dream role.I'm sure she's in it for the long haul.(Thankfully :woot:)

Sorry, but if a trucker tries to start **** and pours beer on my head, bro is getting knocked the **** out. Superpowers or not :funny:.

Sorry, but if a trucker tries to start **** and pours beer on my head, bro is getting knocked the **** out. Superpowers or not :funny:.

If wolverine were in the same exact scenario as clark.
wolverine06.jpg

Since she's here I hope I actually get one of those lucky encounters. Would be nice to meet the beautiful lady in person. :word:

She's apparently very nice in person. I've not had the privilege to meet her, just hearsay from those who have.

True; but the hopeful thing here is that Amy seemingly had a sincere interest in the character of Lois Lane, so unless they really take a huge nose dive in the quality of the character, I think we have a safe chance that she'll be interested in appearing as many DC films as we've seen from the likes of the some of the veteran X-Men cast members.

Didn't she audition for the part several times in the past like Henry for Supes?

She's apparently very nice in person. I've not had the privilege to meet her, just hearsay from those who have.

My cousin has and he gets to meet a few stars here and there said she was easily the most friendly celeb he has encountered.

Didn't she audition for the part several times in the past like Henry for Supes?

Yeah three times

McG's Superman
Superman Returns
MOS

I'm sure she is, she comes across as very genuine & down to Earth in her interviews. And her sense of humor is always in effect. Nothing better than a lady who consistently puts her sense of humor on display. :woot:

And did Amy audition for Lois when SR was being cast? If so, I'm very glad she didn't get cast because then we wouldn't have her in a better franchise where we'll see a lot more of her as the character.

Ok,the Lois/Supe kissing gif/images are officially getting old.:dry:

I like seeing them in fact I could post more if folks were interested.
icon10.gif

I'm almost as excited waiting for a set photo of Amy Adams as I am for Batman.

I really want to see a lot of her. Aside from some blurry desert pics, I don't think we ever saw Henry and Amy together.

Yeah I wish we got set pics of the scene Amy and Henry filmed at a hotel. The article was posted by Chris on his Batman news site the other day.

On one of those days a person tweeted saying they spotted Henry in his Superman uniform covered in a robe. I don't know if that was the day they shot at the hotel or if it was even true about Henry.

http://www.henrycavillnews.com/2014/06/batman-v-superman-production-update.htmlThere is a report Henry was spotted in his Superman suit last night. This is what @justwitt had to say: I could only see a portion of the S & his boots. And his handsome face of course! Also saw Amy for a very brief sec.

But we do have pics and info from two confirmed locations that have now wrapped. Wednesday the cast and crew, that allegedly included Amy Adams and Henry worked at a Pontiac area hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"