• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
cXDBWDQ.jpg

12%2B%281%29.JPG

I swear she's trying to stop him touching her peach!
And also on that second pic....is Supes copping a feel? :wow:

Look at the way he's staring at 'em. Does indeed look like he's copping a feel.

I hope we get to hear Lois call Clark "farmboy" or "Smallville".

Personal opinion, but I don't think they're looking at someone else as some have suggested.

I think this shot is supposed to feature Superman getting ready to take off in super speed, which will be done with post-production effects, thus why we have Amy as Lois looking up to signify that Superman just took off.

or maybe they are just looking how high Henry will be suspended in the rig...

Personal opinion, but I don't think they're looking at someone else as some have suggested.

I think this shot is supposed to feature Superman getting ready to take off in super speed, which will be done with post-production effects, thus why we have Amy as Lois looking up to signify that Superman just took off.

There's another pic showing Henry in that same pose closing his eyes so I'm chalking up to him getting ready to fly.

I wonder what they're looking up at?
This is your answer. :p

I hope we get to hear Lois call Clark "farmboy" or "Smallville".
:up: I'd like to see a spicy relationship that shows her eventhought she has a crush on him, she mocks at him to be from a town of course in no serious nor offensive way, just playing :D

Last edited:

THIS
They did it multiple times in Man of Steel. He has no doubt just taken off and is standing still like that for the post production guys.

Why is it at night? This movie is going to blow. Too dark. Why is he not smiling? The Avengers is rewatchable. Wrestling is real.

Also, I hope that my theory about Clark and Lois sharing an apartment with each other in this film ends up being true.

Heck, I wouldn't even mind if this film went out of its way to show that Clark and Lois are capable of being "intimate" with each other while Clark's still fully powered, unlike what SII had people believing.

Also, I hope that my theory about Clark and Lois sharing an apartment with each other in this film ends up being true.

Heck, I wouldn't even mind if this film went out of its way to show that Clark and Lois are capable of being "intimate" with each other while Clark's still fully powered, unlike what SII had people believing.

Me too. I'm sick of the "Clark's dong would kill Lois" thing. Just allow them to bump ugly's already! :woot:

And to respond back to those that seemingly have issues with Lois wearing similar clothes from MOS, I'm very happy with the wardrobe that Snyder has chosen for Amy's Lois.

Honestly, if this were a Michael Bay film, he'd be having Lois dress up like how Am did in American Hustle.lol

I'm all for Clois being a tight knit couple, and living in an apartment. Clois give Superman stories heart and soul.

And to respond back to those that seemingly have issues with Lois wearing similar clothes from MOS, I'm very happy with the wardrobe that Snyder has chosen for Amy's Lois.

Honestly, if this were a Michael Bay film, he'd be having Lois dress up like how Am did in American Hustle.lol

Damn straight. It makes it more believable too. I'm sure we all have a certain style yes?

I'm pretty sure you're right. You can tell by the face he's making in the following related image.

14%2B(1).JPG

You know, I'm also hoping that we'll get to see Lois interact with Wonder Woman in this film.

Prior to the New 52, and especially when DC wasn't trying to pimp the idea of a Superman/Wonder Woman pairing, Lois and Diana are supposedly portrayed as being good friends with each other so I hope that we get to see them have some good interactions with each other.

Honestly, I can't think of that many comic book films where its primary female characters, especially the ones that weren't the villains in the story, had some good interactions with each other that wasn't about some love triangle angst/drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"