Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think, their's going to be any type of romance spark between, Lois and Superman/CK? Or are they most likely to be rivals?

The childish arguing has been deleted....and it will now stop. Do not continue it in any way what so ever.

Does anyone think, their's going to be any type of romance spark between, Lois and Superman/CK? Or are they most likely to be rivals?

Most likely a combination of both. Since this is supposed to be back at the start of his story and their first meeting....it will most likely start as a rivalry with a little attraction thrown in.

I've always said, I hope there is some indication of attaction and chemistry, but I don't want them to fall in love in one movie ala Thor and have some cheesy kiss scene.

Hinting is sometimes better in getting the audience to want more.

Yeah I doubt they would go the full romance way in the very first film. There's also a question of when Clark gets his daily planet job. Maybe not until the end. The synopsis states he is a reporter, but previous press releases of WB also stated Perry White is Lois Lanes editor in chief (no mention of Clark) so maybe Clark and Lois wont even interact that much in MOS. Or maybe im thinking small. If the movie is two and a half hours long, many things could happen.

I've always said, I hope there is some indication of attaction and chemistry, but I don't want them to fall in love in one movie ala Thor and have some cheesy kiss scene.

Hinting is sometimes better in getting the audience to want more.

Yeah. A friendship would be more an adult way of handling it, THEN, the romance follows :)

Amy Adams in Giambattista Valli at the May 2012 Met Gala.

She is stunningly beautiful with or without make up.
May 2012

She was the most beautiful at the Met Gala.

And yes, she's one of the few celebrities who are as pretty as with or without makeup.

:oldrazz:lois lane really let herself go lol
porch_a.jpeg

Whoa.

It looks like they ALL let themselves go in that picture. Ugh.

Whoa.

It looks like they ALL let themselves go in that picture. Ugh.

Nah.

Kristen Stewart has always been ugly.

How the heck is she Snow White in a movie where Charlize Theron is the Queen? :dry:

^that that crap somewhere else

she aint no super model

but to call her ugly just shows stupidity

No offense, but I've never found Kristen Stewart attractive. She appears like a zombie sometimes and she seems rather unpleasant to be around.

...But that's just me.

Even if you don't find someone attractive, ugly just seems so harsh. Then again I'm a meek. :(

Kristen Stewart isn't my cup of tea either, but she's far from ugly. She CAN be attractive and occasionally hot when she tries. She looked pretty good in The Runaways.

No offense, but I've never found Kristen Stewart attractive. She appears like a zombie sometimes and she seems rather unpleasant to be around.

...But that's just me.

I've never had to endure watching a Twilight film however I've never seen her smile.. she always seems to have 1 expression on her face.

Steven Seagal has more variation in his facial expressions than Kristen Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"