Andor General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

b0a7eff1b8386a8063a937cfb09ee4dd.gif

Thank god. With the destruction of the sets during the strike and all of the recent Filoni related announcements, I was genuinely concerned that this would be canceled. Andor and TLJ are the only good things to come out of Disney Star Wars, so I'm beyond glad that this'll get a proper ending. How it managed to slip the cracks and be so good is still mind-blowing to me. It makes no sense that the same studio made this and Ahsoka within a year of each other.

Thank god. With the destruction of the sets during the strike and all of the recent Filoni related announcements, I was genuinely concerned that this would be canceled. Andor and TLJ are the only good things to come out of Disney Star Wars, so I'm beyond glad that this'll get a proper ending. How it managed to slip the cracks and be so good is still mind-blowing to me. It makes no sense that the same studio made this and Ahsoka within a year of each other.

That doesn't exactly strike me as Filoni's style, though.

That's wonderful, we got one series that absolutely deserves it... and the other one... well...

What Gilroy said -
"I've been on Andor for five years now; we're finishing the second half. I've had a lot of fun over the years, but I don't know whether I've ever done anything as important as these 24 hours of storytelling that we're doing now."
Most anyone might say that about their work, yet based on the first season, I have high anticipation this will deliver. Andor is the SW I'm most looking forward to.
Also "24 hours of storytelling" (with S1) Does this confirm about another 12 episodes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"