Andor General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

As far as show content, bring it!. While I love the more Saturday morning cartoonish FavrOnivese. This is the SW I'm still most anticipating.
“the last three days before Rogue One”. And with a finite end point in view, no punches are being pulled. “The risks this season will take are very different,” promises Luna. In what way? “In every way,” says Gilroy. “Look, man, I’m not trying to make a career here; if anything I’m on the downhill side of a long career. But this is an opportunity. This is 1,500 pages of the most dynamic material in these people’s lives to deal with. We got it right the first time, and you don’t want to let your foot off the gas.”

While the forums rebuid:
Just a refresh where we been

Last edited:

Awesome!

K2, Saw Guerrera, maybe Bail Organa seem the "inevitable" given the narrative.

Even though Vader is featured in the media above, I'm hoping "surprising" doesn't mean him, or Leia or Tarkin, or easy quick fan-service big cameos, but to the contrary, instead seeing characters like Bodhi Rook's narrative play out, as Gilroy's focus seems to be (by design) highlighting the lowest, least glamorous and least celebrated characters.

It's the unoticed characters like Bodhi , a random low level Imperial cargo hauler, whose simple act and choice to risk everything and do the right thing, ultimately sets things in motion, towards the DS plans getting to the right hands.

Also besides being hunted by the Empire, If we learn he'd also been interacting with Luthen, it also plays into some of his intense jitteriness.

89981c57e537fe395bd9153750827088.gif

Last edited:
Finished season one....again. Can't wait for season two....hope the writer's Strike doesn't delay it too much.

Finished season one....again. Can't wait for season two....hope the writer's Strike doesn't delay it too much.
You finished the whole season that quick? :D

Awesome if so. :up:

You finished the whole season that quick? :D

Awesome if so. :up:
Yep, 12 episodes, 50 minutes each. Would have been done sooner but had to run out and get lunch for me and my daughter and then later in the day had to go out and get supper for the family.

Yep, 12 episodes, 50 minutes each. Would have been done sooner but had to run out and get lunch for me and my daughter and then later in the day had to go out and get supper for the family.
Ha, amazing progress, food the only obstacle! Well done :cwink:

I hope those cockney aliens from the prison planet appear again.

I don't see how this could've gone on for 5 seasons! 2 is kind of perfect - wish more shows would have that kind of restraint. Rogue One is technically the third final season anyway lol.

But technically the fact that each season has 12 episodes, compared to the 6-8 that we've learned to usually expect from Disney+ shows, is almost like Andor has four seasons. I like this strategy more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"