The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read this somewhere
SPOILERS... Don't read any further if you want to see it unspoiled
Gordon writes a speech that tells the truth about Dent. He loses it in a fight with Bane and Bane reads it to Gotham.
Selina steals Bruces fingerprints and gives them to Bane. He uses them at the stock market to make bad trades that ruin Wayne enterprises and forces Bruce to turn the company over to Tate.
Bane destroys Gothams bridges with explosives pre-planted in the cement, and seals the entire police force underground. He holds the city hostage under the threat of using a bomb to destroy the whole city. He kills Dr. Pavel at the football game and warns that if anyone tries to leave the bomb will go off.
The Lazarus Pit is a prison. Talia was the only one to escape there as a child. Bruce manages to escape by removing the rope tied to him before he attempts to jump out. On his climb to the top he encounters a small cave of bats in the wall.
Talia emerges at the time of Bane's defeat and stabs Batman in the ribs.
Batman uses the Bat to take the bomb away from gotham in an apparently suicidal act of heroism.
Blake's full name is John Robin Blake. He discovers the batcave at the end of the movie by going through the waterfall, implying that he will take up the cowl in the future.
The movie ends with Bruce(publicly declared dead) and Selina sitting in a Paris cafe, where Alfred spots them and is happy that Bruce is living his own life.

If it's true

so it will be [BLACKOUT]Selina ♥ Bruce[/BLACKOUT] in the end?

my god PLEASE dont let the
Blake finding the cave
part be true! can someone confirm these as real or fake??

my god PLEASE dont let the
Blake finding the cave
part be true! can someone confirm these as real or fake??

Yikes! I'm afraid to look at those possible spoilers! Esp. anything pertaining to the ending of TDKR. I may just have to avoid the internet for the next coupla' weeks!

The hair, sun glasses and black dress did it for me
hat_collage.jpg

The hair, sun glasses and black dress did it for me

So if Hulk Hogan was wearing that, he look like Audrey Hepburn? She is quite attractive to be sure, but she doesn't look like Audrey Hepburn. It is a lazy comparison imo.

I think Aaron O is referring to the dress sense. Is that correct, Aaron?

No DarthSkywalker is right I think Hulk Hogan looks like Audrey when he is nWo

JK, yea spot on AnneFan

We know "the look" is Audrey Hepburn.
Of course. The comparison image blatantly shows the similarities. Aaron O wasn't saying Anne and Audrey were similar in terms of their facial features at all, but in terms of the wardrobe.

The more reactions I hear from the movie, the more confident I am in Anne. I'm really interested in the interactions with her and Batman. My friends think she is going to ruin the movie, so I can't wait for them to be proven wrong!

I watched Charade once and Audrey Hepburn irritated me beyond belief :hehe: !

It's obviously a homage in a sense. It's way too similar.

Does anyone know what designers they put Anne in for this movie?

Is it wrong that I only popped in this thread for the title alone? :cwink:

Anne looks so sweet in these new interviews. Really dig her haircut.

Next Nolan project:

An Audrey Hepburn biopic staring Anne. :awesome:

I wish they would have homaged Catwoman as much as they homaged Catwoman's inspiration.

Ok, that's unfair. She has those ears, and she's a thief and a femme fatale and whatnot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"