The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
She kissed him! :hrt:

Haha I bet that's after she mocked him. :hehe:
I'm really looking forward to that scene! and yes, she probably took his ticket then :funny:. Rushed screencap cause i'm at work lol

kissr.png

:awesome:

Last edited:
kiss.gif

No necklace, and Bruce looks like he's holding it with his clutched fist.

I feel like the short hair, if she sported short hair in TDKR, may have looked a little odd without a cowl and just the goggles and domino mask. We've seen Catwoman without a cowl and long hair, which looks great, but everytime she's portrayed with cropped hair, she's with a cowl. It wouldn't fit right, imo.

Agreed :up:
Plus there aren't really that many women with short hair, it would have been easier to identify her with short hair & no cowl. Plus it would have looked quite silly, imo :hehe:

The thing is given the context of that scene it's not the kind of romantic kiss people were hoping for... yet :p

Yet indeed!!! I'm so happy there's a kiss at all, though I am in the 'that's how she gets his valet ticket' 'cat'egory... :woot:

Bruce and Selina OTP!!! :hrt:

kiss.gif

:dry:

Holding "it"? It's a dame. And the reason why she isn't wearing a necklace is

WB wouldn't allow the production team to buy one because of the crises

:o

WOOHOO! :D they kissed! :D

(now i wish i hadnt' seen that. damn it)

Agreed :up:
Plus there aren't really that many women with short hair, it would have been easier to identify her with short hair & no cowl. Plus it would have looked quite silly, imo :hehe:

actually i disagree mate, i think there's a visible increase of women with short-hair these days. Dunno if it's a new trend or not, but even within superhero circles, count in hand how many short-haired, leather-clad babes you've seen this year? Maria Hill, Black Widow, Selene (isn't that her name from Underworld?) etc. And i'm sure it goes beyond that. I for one am glad we have Selina with long hair. Always said it before -- it makes her look more feminine, and while I just love Anne's look with the short hair (gives her Audrey Hepburn shades a more prominent look lol) and the look of women with short hair in general (chloe sullivan! :hrt:) i'm glad that the femme fatale of this series didn't have to revert back to that.

But yeah, film hasn't been released yet and not one naysayer in sight :D

actually i disagree mate, i think there's a visible increase of women with short-hair these days. Dunno if it's a new trend or not, but even within superhero circles, count in hand how many short-haired, leather-clad babes you've seen this year? Maria Hill, Black Widow, Selene (isn't that her name from Underworld?) etc. And i'm sure it goes beyond that. I for one am glad we have Selina with long hair. Always said it before -- it makes her look more feminine, and while I just love Anne's look with the short hair (gives her Audrey Hepburn shades a more prominent look lol) and the look of women with short hair in general (chloe sullivan! :hrt:) i'm glad that the femme fatale of this series didn't have to revert back to that.

But yeah, film hasn't been released yet and not one naysayer in sight :D

Oh theres definitely been an increase but I still think longer hair is more popular. Truth be told I don't know much about women's hairstyles but I get what your saying :hehe:
All I know is I love Selina's look :up::hrt:

What??? She kissed him? That's unexpected.

thats from the latest TV spot. This is more sexuality than Nolan's shown in his entire career as a filmmaker :funny:

kiss.gif

Oh wow, so they do indeed kiss, and without there respective masks? NICE!

I'm sure it won't be the only kiss.

thats from the latest TV spot. This is more sexuality than Nolan's shown in his entire career as a filmmaker :funny:

Not only that, Nolan seems to be aiming to have the most ~sensuality~ in a Batman movie. :funny: I still can't believe he has Bruce and Tatelia sucking face kissing.

This Selina/Bruce smooch from the ball is a very pleasant surprise. None of us thought of it. It makes me even more excited for that OTHER kiss because that one will have more meaning and the way theShape talked about it.. He said it will make a BatCat shipper very happy.

Not only that, Nolan seems to be aiming to have the most ~sensuality~ in a Batman movie. :funny: I still can't believe he has Bruce and Tatelia sucking face kissing.

This Selina/Bruce smooch from the ball is a very pleasant surprise. None of us thought of it. It makes me even more excited for that OTHER kiss because that one will have more meaning and the way theShape talked about it.. He said it will make a BatCat shipper very happy.

That kiss really surprised me. I can only imagine what other surprises and twists Nolan will have in store for us in the film.

:hrt:

You tease! :argh:

:awesome:

I think it's safe to say that Bruce will get more action in both his crime-fighting and love life than he has in any past batman films altogether.lol

It looks like those 8 years of retirement paid off. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back