The Dark Knight Rises Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIV

tumblr_menbshcmha1qmbetwo2_1280.png

Are you serious? I think the friendzone thing is more likely. Hathaway is supposed to have very strange taste in dudes.

Who's friendzoning who here? I'm SO confused.

I thought the only friendzoning in TDKR was between Talia and Bane. Supposedly. I'm pretty adamant Talia banged Bane at least a few times. Doesn't seem like her standards are too high if she so easily got with her father's murderer. :funny:

Didn't he care for her as a baby/small child? I don't know how you could have romantic feelings for basically your child.

He didn't FALL IN LOVE with her, he loved her and that's the most pure feeling in this whole world, and the first and most important motivation in a revolutionary.

Yeah cause the original "friendzoning" comment was in reply to how Anne wrested control of Catwoman from Nolan.

You folks DO realize that Nolan's wife (and mother of his 4-5 kids, cause I've lost track) works on set too, right? :funny:

It had nothing to do with Anne. This was way back when we were getting the early reviews for the movie, none of us had seen it yet, and nearly every review was slamming Cottiard's role as being dull, pointless, no chemistry with Bale etc.

You were kicking up a stink and arguing a blue streak with me over it because I said it looks like she's going to be a big disappointment in it.

Should I go and dig up these posts? I'm sure I can find them.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you trying to say I have a grudge against this movie because the Joker's not in it? Where the hell did you get that from?

I knew the moment Ledger died that the Joker stood ZERO chance of being in the sequel. Everyone with two brain cells to rub together knew that.

But nice one for jumping to a real stupid conclusion about me.

Then you had no reason to ask what she thought of the movie did you.

Joker, I apologize for my son's behavior. I did not raise him to be like this...it was his mother's fault. :oldrazz:

And the thought of Bane and Miranda getting it on kind sickens me, lol.

Once again... I am soooo glad they gave Selina long hair for the movie.

I've never even liked short-haired Selina in the comics.

I don't mind short haired Selina in the comics or Anne with it in real life but I am also hally with the look they gave her hair in the film.

6F9LP.jpg

One of the best scenes in the entire trilogy :D

I agree, they have great charisma together in that scene.

It's a great chemistry. I hope to see them in another movie together.

Their chemistry was a very pleasant surprise. :up:

There's a part of me wishing she was playing Amy Adams' role in Bale's new film with David O. Russell just because they're playing con artist lovers. It's like a TDKR sequel. :funny: I can't complain though since I wanted to see Bruce Wayne and Lois Lane as lovers too. :awesome:

Anne Hathaway was great but this particular portrayal of Catwoman was very lacking, I thought. The role was neutered by minimising the cat motif. She reminded me more of a Bond girl than a Batman character.

Joker, I apologize for my son's behavior. I did not raise him to be like this...it was his mother's fault. :oldrazz:

That's ok, Batsy. You still complete me :hoboj:

It's a great chemistry. I hope to see them in another movie together.

Best chemistry I've ever seen Bale have with a leading lady, IMO.

JAK®;24811343 said:
Anne Hathaway was great but this particular portrayal of Catwoman was very lacking, I thought. The role was neutered by minimising the cat motif. She reminded me more of a Bond girl than a Batman character.

I won't lie, I would have liked her to have a whip, claws, even seeing her have a pet cat in her apartment scene would have been nice.

But Hathaway was so good that I was able to over look the lack of cat motif.

Once again... I am soooo glad they gave Selina long hair for the movie.

I've never even liked short-haired Selina in the comics.

Agreed, I've never liked Selina with short hair either, long hair always looked better on her. :up:

JAK®;24811343 said:
She wasn't even called Catwoman. In a film that mentions "Bane" and "Batman" countless times I guess Catwoman was just too far gone.

She had a bit of the Bond girl vibe. So did Miranda/Talia. Thats Nolan though, he loves his Bond! But she was still absolutely Selina/Catwoman all the way for me. She friggin nailed the character or how i see her in my head if she was a real person. She was purrrfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"