Ant-Man Casting Thread

Rick Moranis! :woot:
576f7982.jpg
637466672.jpg

Last edited:
With her recent rumors to be up for a role in CA:TWS, and the fact she's worked with Edgar Wright before.....and is going out with him (according to a google search)

Anna Kendrick as Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)

Anna-Kendrick.jpg

I think Kendrick and Wright broke up. Depending on how their relationship is now would effect her casting. I'm not sure he would want to cast his ex-girlfriend if things didn't end well.

...What about Bradley Cooper for Scott Lang?
180px-Bradley_Cooper_2009.jpg

...What about Bradley Cooper for Scott Lang?
180px-Bradley_Cooper_2009.jpg

Coop would be awesome as Lang *or* Pym, but he doesn't seem to want to do superhero. I'd love to see Ant-Man be the film that changes his mind, though.

I'm rooting for Cooper to be either Pym or Lang. Whether he'd be up for a multi-film contract is another thing.

zooey+4.jpg

Zoee Duachnall (can't spell her name) for Wasp.

Yes. She can pull it off. Not the top choice, not letting my bias take over. I think she can be good.

And I am absolutely in love with Zoee, I think she is adorable, and her personality just makes me want to go hug her haha

She's not that annoying.

Wasp? I hate wasp. Only Marvel character I hate. If she makes it into the mcu, I hope she gets killed off early on (unless its zooey)

With her recent rumors to be up for a role in CA:TWS, and the fact she's worked with Edgar Wright before.....and is going out with him (according to a google search)

Anna Kendrick as Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)

Anna-Kendrick.jpg

I could see it
I'm rooting for Cooper to be either Pym or Lang. Whether he'd be up for a multi-film contract is another thing.

Not a fan of Cooper in this role

Just casting characters in the Pym franchise without really giving heed to who/ what they will use in the first film.

Hank Pym/ Ant-Man- Patrick Wilson
Janet Van Dyne/ Wasp- Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Scott Lang- Matt Bomer
Ultron- Voiced and mocaped by Wilson.

For the record, Pym is supposed to be about 10 years older than Jan, so don't tell me the age difference is too great. In her first appearance, Jan was only 19, and Hank was already a widower with a Ph.D in Biochemistry.

I think it would make sense for Ultron to retain Pym's voice (of course a robotic sounding version) and mannerisms, given that he's based on Pym's brain waves.

Yeah, a heavy deep garbled version of pym's voice is what I would expect for Ultron. I actually thought Alan Tudyk could play Pym, though I haven't seen him in a lot of stuff, I think he can look the part.

Just casting characters in the Pym franchise without really giving heed to who/ what they will use in the first film.

Scott Lang- Matt Bomer

For the record, Pym is supposed to be about 10 years older than Jan, so don't tell me the age difference is too great. In her first appearance, Jan was only 19, and Hank was already a widower with a Ph.D in Biochemistry.

I think it would make sense for Ultron to retain Pym's voice (of course a robotic sounding version) and mannerisms, given that he's based on Pym's brain waves.
:up:

Scott Lang- Matt Bomer

I can dig this. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"