Ant-Man Casting Thread

She fares better on television than in movies; I'd rather she stayed there.

With her recent rumors to be up for a role in CA:TWS, and the fact she's worked with Edgar Wright before.....and is going out with him (according to a google search)

Anna Kendrick as Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)

Anna-Kendrick.jpg

I'd prefer her as Wasp than Sharon Carter. I can't picture her as a tough agent.

Pym: Adam Scott
Wasp: Isla Fisher
Lang: Simon Pegg

Nah, Reynolds is vastly superior to him in eery way. Cooper is a talentless hack with no charisma. :o

Pym: Adam Scott
Wasp: Isla Fisher
Lang: Simon Pegg

These are some of the more exciting choices I have seen. That is, if Lee Pace is too far fetched at this point.

It would be amazing to see Simon Pegg star in this movie.

That's a pretty good idea, though I expect that if there is an Egg Head, it will be Sean Pegg.

I just thought about this due to seeing Hangover earlier, but Justin Bartha is someone I was pondering for Pym.

For what? If this is a To Steal an Ant-Man adaptation than Pym and Wasp will have both been active superheroes for a while.

:doh: I keep trying to block out that Wright wants to do that story. No wonder I'm not enthused about this movie.

If Emma Watson was a bit older I think she'd make a brilliant Wasp.

Yeah, I can't see Radcliffe, even when he did that Equus butt ass nekkid thing, as anything more than the Harry Potter brat. He just has that kind of face.

With her recent rumors to be up for a role in CA:TWS, and the fact she's worked with Edgar Wright before.....and is going out with him (according to a google search)

Anna Kendrick as Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)

Anna-Kendrick.jpg

Wow...that's surprisingly inspired.

I think her quirky personality would actually fit Janet pretty well!

Though I'm rooting for her for the Cap role, I think she actually would be a better fit here...

Haha, the casting for most of these threads is just like a tennis match between Cumberbatch and Fassbender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"