Antje Traue IS Faora in The Man of Steel - Part 2

New photo for Interview Magazine by Martin Schoeller

tumblr_n1b2cwz7Eh1qc1hryo1_500.jpg

source

it is related with photography exhibition in the gallery in Berlin "BEYOND THE FAME - Stars up close by Martin Schoeller", this is for the release done by the Magazine, it includes several German actors

Last edited:
Managed to track down a HQ scan of this one:

6c1q.png
pnum.png

Last edited:
I believe so, guy I got it from had scans of the whole(?) series and apparently that headshot was the only one with Antje on it.

There are also some brief appearances of Antje in the latest production video from the set(s) of Despite The Falling Snow:

[YT]T0wZdLJuzvo[/YT]Once again makes me wish that more (and bigger) productions would do something similar on a regular basis.

next on set video:

Antje starts at around 00:40... hugging and smilin

[YT]K3q1QVJ6Puk[/YT]

Like you said Sef, all this BTS videos from the set of Despite the Falling Snow, look great, more productions should do it... and from the video posted by trauen, here are some nice gifs done by source here

tumblr_n1kzz0xITV1roz5p1o6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n1kzz0xITV1roz5p1o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n1kzz0xITV1roz5p1o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n1kzz0xITV1roz5p1o2_r1_250.gif

the last pair of gifs are adorable, the big hug she has with the director is cute... they seem to have a blast filming.

The whole team is applauding. Maybe it was Antje's final day on set?

The whole team is applauding. Maybe it was Antje's final day on set?

yeah, it could had been her last day on set, now I wonder what will be next for her :yay:

Hulk-1700, no idea if she is married or not. There is no info about her private life.

Managed to track down a HQ scan of this one:

6c1q.png
pnum.png
Official, ludicrous-sized version (3666x4500 at a whooping 22MB) via interview.de:

5ns1.jpg
And it actually does look a bit like the recent Looney Tunes incarnation of Faora.

1469809_619736931405825_1436874994_n.jpg

A little something I amateurishly whipped, or rather "gimped" together from MoS concept art by Warren Manser and a neat Sith Lightsaber template courtesy of one B.D. Rogers:

992y.png

Last edited:
Rebecca Ferguson (playing Lauren here) and Antje Traue (Marina) take time out during the filming of their characters’ love scene in Despite the Falling Snow...

tumblr_n1rh141XtX1rr5t6co1_500.jpg

FB

I found the brand new first Antje fan page:

http://antje-traue.com/

This lady also put the complete Goldjunge short film up on youtube:

[YT]sgQD941T0Mo[/YT]

(if you are really interested AND understand German) :woot:

I found the brand new first Antje fan page:

http://antje-traue.com/

This lady also put the complete Goldjunge short film up on youtube:

[YT]sgQD941T0Mo[/YT]

(if you are really interested AND understand German) :woot:

oh that´s great, someone made a fan site!! and it is really nicely done... WOW!! congrats to the person who made it!

Nice one.

There are a couple (brief) appearances of Antje in some of the most recent Despite The Falling Snow production videos:

[YT]A0q5OivS_EI[/YT][YT]qVz5R95KIg8[/YT][YT]NlnZGN-tb48[/YT][YT]oBHay88QWJc[/YT]
Yesterday was also the last day of principal photography, so things are looking good for the movie to be finished in time for a couple of film festivals in autumn.

Last edited:
There is my fan community on VK :atp: Not sure if here is a big audience of people who speaks in Russian…

Rebecca Ferguson (playing Lauren here) and Antje Traue (Marina) take time out during the filming of their characters’ love scene in Despite the Falling Snow...

tumblr_n1rh141XtX1rr5t6co1_500.jpg

FB

W-W-Wh-Wh-Whaaat? :huh: :fhm: :word:

great pics Sef

it is interesting that her hairstyle now could be shortened a little and she would look like Faora :cwink: I wonder if she just got it for DTFS or she has other role soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"