Antje Traue IS Faora in The Man of Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it pretty quickly. She gets about 10 - 20 minutes, though. Her character is a killer who says very little.

I like these so they shall be shared.

322712.1.jpg
322720.1.jpg

......hot :funny:

Nice pictures. Obviously she won't be wearing a dress like that in the movie, it will all be about the battle armour. But her face in the second picture where she's pointing the gun is something for us to go on. She looks focused and deadly.

If you want that check out Pandorum. Might see some of that action in MOS.

tumblr_m00whf9ZaT1rqwu90o1_1280.jpg

that weapon is not what i thought it was... I just have to see her use that thing!

She's been cast in Brett Ratner's Hercules film, which is also starring Dwayne Johnson.

Personally, I'm not looking forward to that at all, but congrats to her.

She is a solid actress and is ridiculously attractive. I say the more we see her the better.

I'm with you DarthSkywalker, but I would like to see her in good films.

Personally, I don't care much for Dwayne Johnson as an actor, and my instincts are telling me it's going to be a mediocre to bad film.

But at least we get to see more of her.

I haven't seen her in a movie before this, but I think she'll be good in MOS.

I haven't seen her in a film either, but if she proves to be a solid actor in MoS, I'm starting to hope that she might be cast in Bond 24 as either a Bond girl or a villainess. We haven't had a good central European Bond girl in a long time.

watch Pandorum, trippy movie, but she's good in it, her first english movie ;)

This is the third time I've seen someone bring Bond up for her. I think that would be great if it happened.

Ah that is a quality picture of Faora. Does anybody know if she will take off that silver armour at some point and wear a black suit?

Like I said on the other thread, she reminds me of Sauron

Ah that is a quality picture of Faora. Does anybody know if she will take off that silver armour at some point and wear a black suit?

Please by all that is Good in this world, be a Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"