The Amazing Spider-Man Anton Yelchin in talks for Harry Osborn?

I happen to really like that Matthew actor in the two things i've seen him in...So I wouldnt mind him being Harry...
Of course Anton and Joseph would be cooler for the role

I'm up for Yelchin as Harry.

If it happens, it'll be the second time Harry's actor originally tried out for Peter.

Anton-Yelchin.jpg

I don't think he looks too young :)
http://0.tqn.com/d/menshair/1/0/Y/9/-/-/Anton-Yelchin.jpg

Wow, he's totally an Osborn in that pic.

Wow, he's totally an Osborn in that pic.

To me, even his voice, his whole acting style is just exactly Harry Osborn, especially the 'not good enough for daddy' stuff. And he has that unique face shape that really suits too.

I always thought James Franco was too attractive to be Harry Osborn.

Once more Yelchin would be perfect!!! We can only hope! :D

I too thought Franco was too much a pretty boy to be Harry. He may as well have been Flash! :p

I don't usually trust IMDB so we'll see but if so then it is PERFECT casting. Between him and Peter it let's you know that the casting director is on the ball.

He's a fantastic actor. The franchise would be lucky if he signed on. Thus, he gets to play 3 iconic roles (Reese, Chekov, and Harry).

Since Dianna Agron may be a potential contender for Gwen Stacy, I just hope that they don't go overboard with this series and decide to cast Chris Colfer as Harry. We don't need Harry chasing after Peter in this reboot.

250px-KurtGlee.png

He's a fantastic actor. The franchise would be lucky if he signed on. Thus, he gets to play 3 iconic roles (Reese, Chekov, and Harry).

It is his destiny to play iconic roles. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"